ThinkCentre M600 Tiny
ThinkCentre M600 Tiny
Compact-yet-rugged 1L desktop pc
- Fits anywhere, supports Tiny-in-One
- Mil-spec tested
- Optional ThinkCentre Dust Shield
- Optional Ease of Use – tool-less access
- Multiple monitor support
- Keyboard power-on support
Compact-yet-rugged 1L desktop pc
Tiny form factor
ThinkCentre M600 Tiny is an ultrasmall form factor. It offers mounting solutions, including support for standard VESA mounts and Tiny-in-One configurations – which transform your PC into a space-saving modular all-in-one. Tiny desktops fit just about anywhere, while still delivering reliable, enterprise-level performance.
Keyboard power-on support
If you choose to mount this compact unit on the back of your monitor, you can still power on conveniently from the front, by simply pressing Alt+P on a USB-connected keyboard. Also compatible with wireless keyboards.
Multiple monitor support
Maximize productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications help reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple monitors.
Fast data transfer
Move data between the M600 Tiny and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it’s up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, and is backward-compatible.
Optional ThinkCentre dust shield
Extend the life of your M600 Tiny with unique, Lenovo-developed dust filters. The filters reduce dust intake by almost 40 percent* – so your machine will last longer, with less maintenance. What's more, the dust filter has an unobtrusive design and can be conveniently removed for cleaning. *Test simulated three-year usage in an end-user environment using 400g of free-settling dust. The test compared the amount of dust accumulated inside a ThinkCentre Tiny with a dust filter and a ThinkCentre Tiny without one.
Tested to military specifications
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this PC by testing against multiple parameters.
Variety of I/O support
No matter your port needs, this desktop has you covered, with support for USB 3.0 (including fast charge), USB 2.0, DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI, LAN, and serial connections.
Ask An Owner
ThinkCentre M600 TinyAsk An Owner
DESCRIPTION THINKCENTRE M600 TINY DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Celeron® N3050 Processor (2M Cache, 1.6GHz, up to 2.16GHz burst frequency)
- Intel Pentium N3700 Processor (2M Cache, 1.6GHz, up to 2.4GHz burst frequency)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics in processor, DirectX® 11.1, twoDisplayPort ™, one optional 3rd DP or VGA, supports triple independent display; Maximum resolution: 3840x2160(DP)@30Hz; 1920x1200(optional VGA)@60Hz; 1920x1080(DP to VGA dongle)@60Hz; 1920x1080(DP to DVI dongle)@60Hz; 3840x2160(DP to HDMI dongle)@30Hz Graphics Dongle (optional)
- DisplayPort to Dual-DisplayPort Adapter
- DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Form factorTiny desktop, slots into the back of an optional ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One (TIO) 23 (10DQPAR6AU) 2 MemoryUp to 8GB, DDR3 Low Voltage, DDR3L-1600, non-parity, one 204-pin SO-DIMM socket Onboard SATA1 x SATA 3.0Gb/s controller, 1 x connector on planar Storage 1
- 500GB 7200rpm, 2.5” SATA3, 6.0Gb/s
- 500GB SSHD + 8GB Flash Memory, 2.5”, SATA3, 6.0Gb/s
- 120GB / 128GB SSD , 2.5" SATA3, 6.0Gb/s
- 180GB / 256GB SSD , 2.5" SATA3, 6.0Gb/s, Opal 2.0
Card readerNone Chassis Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Tiny only: 179 x 182.9 x 34.5 mm
- With VESA mount & ODD box: 188.4 x 185.38 x 63 mm
- With VESA mount & I/O box: 188.4 x 185.38 x 66.6 mm
- Tiny only: starting at 1.3kg (weight may vary by configuration)
- With VESA mount & ODD box: starting at 1.87kg
- With VESA mount & I/O box: starting at 1.6kg
- 65W, autosensing, 88% PSU (not included for TIO models)
- 90W, autosensing, 88% PSU (only for models with I/O box)
KeyboardUltraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard (2.4GHz via USB receiver), black MouseUltraslim Plus Wireless Mouse (2.4GHz via USB receiver), black Audio supportHigh Definition (HD) Audio, Realtek ALC223 SpeakerInternal speaker (1 watt) Wireless
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165, 802.11ac, 1x1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, 802.11ac, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port ChipsetIntel Architecture (IA) System-on-Chip (SoC) platform Security chipTrusted Platform Module, TCG 1.2-compliant Physical security
- Security slot (in rear for optional cable, use optional cable lock to lock Tiny and optional ODD box with TIO 23 together)
- Padlock loop
- Smart USB protection, allows keyboard/ mouse only, blocks all storage devices
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 for fast charge)
- 2 x Audio (microphone, headphone / microphone combo jack)
- 4 x USB 3.0 (optional TIO 23 or external optical box or external I/O box occupies one or two specific USB 3.0 on some models)
- Ethernet (RJ-45)
- 2 x Display Port (optional TIO 23 occupies one DP)
- Optional port (VGA / HDMI™ / DisplayPort™ / Serial)
Tool-less for Open Chassis Optional Cable lock Optional Floor stand
- Vertical Stand for Tiny (not compatible when a Tiny desktop slots into the back of TIO 23)
- Vertical Stand for Tiny with Optical Drive or I/O box (this Floor Stand is automatically selected when an Optional Drive or I/O box is selected)
OPTIONALTINY + TIO MONITOR2 TIO 23Optional 23” (1920x1080), anti-glare, 250 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, detachable stand (35° back & -5° tilt; 4.3” lift; +/- 45° swivel), work as standalone monitor via DP-in connector Optical driveOptional ThinkCentre Tiny-In-One Super Burner (4XA0H03972) Mount, I/O BoxNot compatible when a Tiny desktop slots into the back of TIO 23 OPTIONALTINY ONLY External Box
- Optional external Optical Box with Slim DVD Burner, 12.7mm high, tray-in, via USB
- Optional external I/O box, extends two USB 2.0, two USB 3.0, and one serial on rear, two USB 2.0 on front, via USB (occupy two specific USB 3.0)
VESA mountOptional VESA mount bracket kit, supports VESA 75mm and 100mm PreloadLenovo Solution Center, ThinkVantage® Product Recovery, Lenovo SHAREit, Lenovo REACHit, Lenovo Companion, Lenovo ID, McAfee® LiveSafe™ (trial), Microsoft Office (trial), Adobe® Reader®
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 Available free space excluding space occupied by installed Operation System, apps and programs, approx. 20GB ~ 60GB. More details: Why does my Hard Disk Drive (HDD) capacity appear to be smaller than expected?
- 2 ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 is a clean, clutter-free, compact solution with easy two-step setup for mass deployment. The optional 23" monitor, offering a full All-in-One experience when a Tiny desktop slots into the back of TIO 23, offering a clean cabling and effortless setup.
Accessories & Services
ThinkCentre M600 TinyAccessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.