Lenovo Click Frenzy Sale: 2-in-1 Laptops
Australia's many Click Frenzy sales may feature lots of two-for-one deals. But the Lenovo Click Frenzy Sale may be the only event to feature deals on 2-in-1s – that is, the 2-in-1 laptops that are taking the PC world by storm. These portable systems work in either laptop mode or tablet mode, so they're usable just about anywhere, from the office to the warehouse to the classroom to the family room.
You get the best of both worlds: the in-hand usability of a tablet but with much more processing and graphics power than is typical in such devices. Use it as a tablet for data entry, taking meeting notes, and so on. Or switch to laptop mode for more traditional activities like running business software or playing video games. A 2-in-1 laptop/tablet combo is a truly versatile machine.
Switching is simple. Some 2-in-1 laptops sport a detachable keyboard, leaving the separate display for use as a tablet. Others feature a special hinge that lets you flip the display – still connected – around and under the keyboard. No matter which model you choose, you'll find great prices at Lenovo's Click Frenzy 2-in-1 Laptop Sale. And as always with Lenovo, shipping is free!
Sale-priced Lenovo 2-in-1 laptops
The first 2-in-1 laptops, including our revolutionary Lenovo Yoga models, look out for any exciting additions to the Lenovo Click Frenzy Sale. Today, the concept has proven so popular that the 2-in-1 format – a strong, light, usable laptop/tablet combo – is found throughout the Lenovo laptop line-up:
- Yoga 2-in-1s: Exquisitely crafted for flexibility and usability, our flagship Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1s deliver high-end processing and graphics power in a convertible format you'll love using – just about anywhere.
- ThinkPad 2-in-1s: Get 2-in-1 versatility in a business-ready ThinkPad X Series or L Series model that's got a little of everything. Use it in the office, on sales calls, as a hand-held tablet or traditional laptop.
- IdeaPad 2-in-1s: Lenovo 2-in-1 innovation even extends to our lightweight IdeaPad line-up. IdeaPad Flex multi-mode laptops combine portability and easy connectivity in a stylish, affordable package.
Our Click Frenzy 2-in-1 Sale discounts will vary – but the quality of a Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop never will. With four usage modes (in addition to laptop and tablet, there's "tent" and "stand," too), these remarkable systems are among the most flexible PCs on the market today.
Lenovo Click Frenzy Sale offers
If you've visited the Lenovo Click Frenzy Sale before, you know it's more than just a standard discount event. It runs for just a short time, compared to other sales that sometimes last for weeks. And with half of Australia hunting for bargains on 2-in-1 laptop/tablet combos, you can bet we've built our offers to grab your attention.
Every sale is different. Here's some of what makes this one special:
- Limited-Time Savings: In keeping with the "frenzy" concept, the Click Frenzy sale lasts for a few days. See something you like? Buy it!
- Percent-Off Deals: Multiple famous Lenovo brands and product lines are discounted. Find posted savings of 20%, 30% or even 40% or more.
- Coupon Codes: For some items, you'll use special coupon codes to get the lowest price possible. It's like getting one discount on top of another!
These are just a few examples of the offers you'll find at Lenovo's Click Frenzy 2-in-1 Sale. Best of all, in addition to great prices, you're getting top-quality Lenovo products – known and valued the world over.
Why do people shop Click Frenzy sales for 2-in-1 laptops?
Click Frenzy has evolved to become one of Australia's biggest online shopping events of the year. Consumers around the country eagerly await Click Frenzy deals on everything from small electronics to large appliances, clothing fashions to products for the home, and nearly everything in between. Naturally, Lenovo joins the fun each year with big bargains on 2-in-1 laptops and technology products.
Launched in 2012 as a curated set of limited time, online-only deals, Click Frenzy was conceived as Australia's version of Cyber Monday in the U.S, where each year customers get offered some of the best deals online in just a few hours. Since it started Click Frenzy has grown over the years, with many of the biggest and most popular Australian retailers participating.
Deals are still advertised on the Click Frenzy event's central website, where motivated users can hunt for certain heavily promoted, extra special bargains. And many companies, including Lenovo, post Click Frenzy deals for direct purchase via their websites.