OverviewNETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly.
Features & Benefits
- 48-port auto-sensing rackmount Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 96Gbps non-blocking switching architecture
- Plug-and-Play unmanaged switch, no configuration needed
- Top quality components that allow the switch to work in challenging environments with a 0-50C maximum operating temperature
- Pre-configured QoS 802.1p to automatically prioritizes voice, video-over-data
- Durable and rugged metal case with fanless design for silent operation
What's in the Box
- NETGEAR GS348
- Rack mounting kit
Description NETGEAR GS348 - switch - 48 ports - unmanaged - rack-mountable Manufacturer Part Number GS348-100AJS Device Type Switch - 48 ports - unmanaged Dimensions (WxDxH) 44 cm x 20.4 cm x 4.32 cm Weight 3.15 kg Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty Power Consumption Operational 23 Watt Width 44 cm Depth 20.4 cm Height 4.32 cm Status Indicators Power, link/activity Features Flow control, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, Quality of Service (QoS), Energy Efficient Ethernet, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, 1.5MB packet buffer, cable test Interfaces 48 x 1000Base-TX RJ-45 Compliant Standards VCCI Class A Power Device Internal power supply Min Operating Temperature 0 °C Max Operating Temperature 50 °C Service & Support Limited warranty - 3 years
Accessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
ReviewsCustomer Reviews for NETGEAR GS348 - switch - 48 ports - unmanaged - rack-mountable