OverviewThis affordable IP phone provides single-button access to key team members or to support calls in contact center queues.
With 16 lines, the Cisco IP Phone 7861 is ideal for active users such as administrative staff, managers, and agents in contact centers.
Features & Benefits
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio performance across the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Greater choice and flexibility with a replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a colocated PC and reduce cable infrastructure costs
- Wall-mount option for deployments in common areas such as cafeterias or auditoriums, or where desk space is limited
- Customizable paper label insert that can be locally printed for the programmable line and feature keys
Description Cisco IP Phone 7861 - VoIP phone Manufacturer Part Number CP-7861-3PCC-K9= Connections Headset jack Width 26.5 cm Depth 2.8 cm Height 20.7 cm Compliant Standards CISPR 22 Class B, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, AS/ACIF S004, FCC Part 68, EMC, CS-03, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60601-1-2, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B, GB 4943, AS/NZS 60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class B Product Type VoIP phone
Accessories & Services
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
ReviewsCustomer Reviews for Cisco IP Phone 7861 - VoIP phone