Creating compelling content is an art form that requires high-quality visuals for impactful storytelling. Anyone from designers, editors, or VFX specialists needs a monitor that reproduces high contrast and accurate colors because a subtle difference or inaccuracy can change the entire mood or context of a scene. The ThinkVision Creator Extreme is the perfect monitor for content creators, as the industry-leading Mini-LED display with Dolby Vision® approved and VESA certified HDR 1000 imaging technology that combines high-dynamic range (HDR) with wide color gamut capabilities (99.5% DCI-P3), Mini-LED backlights, wide color gamut, and factory-calibrated color accuracy. With its 1152 mini-LED zones and 10,368 LEDs for dynamic local dimming, the monitor produces accurate visuals that allow you to design every frame with extreme precision. For enhanced connectivity, the ThinkVision Creator Extreme features versatile ports including DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0, and USB Type-C, making it a perfect tool for videographers and colorists.
Features & Benefits
- Picture-perfect Imagery: The Creator Extreme is perfect in more ways than one if you are a creative professional involved with content creation. The monitor supports multiple High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats, including Dolby Vision®, VESA certified HDR 1000, HDR10 and HLG, which helps to reproduce a greater range of luminosity than what is possible with standard digital imaging so that content creators can unveil real-world scenes containing very bright, direct sunlight to extreme shade, or very faint nebulae. Its 27-inch, UHD (3860 x 2160), 3-side NearEdgeless, In-Plane Switching screen finds its place in color grading, animation, and graphic design for its incredibly lifelike visuals. Mini-LED backlights give precise control over on-screen dimming zones and minimize visible blooming, ensuring you notice every fine detail and output your best work, always.
- Perfect Color for Digital Content Creators: Color consistency is vital to professionals in the creative content industry. Compositors, colorists, and 3D animators will appreciate the Creator Extreme for its dedication to color fidelity with 10-bit color depth, 4K built-in 99.5% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB, and 100% BT.709 to aid in the creation and editing of video across multiple applications. It also comes factory-calibrated for color accuracy (average ∆E<1) out of the box, so you can simply plug-in and get to work right away.
- Purposeful design for enhanced productivityand ease of use: Intelligent mechanical design has made the Creator Extreme one of the slimmest 27-inch, 4K, mini-LED, HDR monitors out there, with user-centric features including a
shading hood, headphone hook, and USB Link functionality that makes for easier data
transmission and control over two PC devices by just moving and clicking the mouse.
What’s more, powerful tools for multi-PC collaboration also include PiP/PbP and KVM
Switch to bring productivity and flexibility to the next level. The Smart Power function
effectively detects the consumption requirements of your connected peripherals and
dynamically manages up to 100W1
of power, delivered through the one cable solution
USB Type-C Gen2. Smarter connectivity is managed by the latest high-speed DP 1.4,
HDMI 2.0, and USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 ports.
Lenovo ThinkColour2 is a one-stop display software to further enhance and elevate your user experience with the ThinkVision Creator Extreme monitor, providing premium and exclusive features and functions that empower users with intuitive tools to maximize productivity in the workplace.
What's in the Box
- Monitor with stand
- 1 x Power cable (1.8m)
- 1 x DP cable (1.8m)
- 1 x HDMI cable (1.8m)
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-C cable (1.5m)
- 1 x USB Type-A to Type-B cable (1.8m)
- Shading Hood
- Factory Calibration Report
- Quick setup guide
|Panel Size||27 inches|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Panel Type||3-side NearEdgeless
(with 1152 zones local dimming)
|Refresh Rate||165 Hz|
|Response Time||4ms (Extreme mode)
6ms (Normal mode)
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||1100:1|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typical)||3M:1|
|Color Gamut|| 99.5% DCI-P3
|Color Support||1.07 Billion|
1 x USB Type-C Gen2 (DP1.4 Alt Mode)
3 x HDMI 2.0
1 x DP 1.4
1 x DP 1.4 (Out)3
1 x Audio out (3.5mm)
2 x USB3.2 Gen1 (1 by USB Type-C, 1 by USB Type-B)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 ((1 x BC 1.2)
|Optional Soundbar Support||Yes (PN 0A36190)|
|Factory Calibration||Yes (Avg. ΔE<1)|
(Lenovo Display Control Center)
|Stand||Tilt Angle (front/back) -5° / 35°
Swivel Angle (left/right) +45° / -45°
Lift (max range) 135 mm
Pivot -90° / 90°
|VESA Mount Capability||Yes( 100 x 100mm )|
|Kensington Lock Slot||Yes|
|RoHS (EU 2002/95/EC)||Yes|
|Windows Certification||Windows 7, Windows 10|
|China Energy Efficiency Standard||Tier 1 (professional monitor)|
|TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light||Yes|
|Power Consumption||Typical/Max: 70W / 270W
Switch-off Mode: <0.3W
Sleep/Off Mode: <0.5W
|Size Packed (D x H x W)||620.0 x 149.0 x 423.0 mm
24.40 x 5.90 x 16.65 inches
|Size Unpacked w/stand (D x H x W)||234.1 x 593.8 x 613.1 mm
9.22 x 23.38 x 24.14 inches
|Weight Packed||13.5kg / 29.76 lbs|
|Weight Unpacked||10.8kg / 23.81 lbs|
1. Listed as maximum capacity of power delivery. Actual capacity of power delivery may vary depending upon devices connected or monitor configuration, and may decline with downstream USB ports connected or higher brightness setting.
2. Compatible with Windows 10 only.
3. For USB Type-C input only
Product availability may vary in different country / region.