ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen)
ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen)
Tablet. Laptop. Canvas. You decide.
An IT admin’s dream
The ThinkPad X1 Tablet includes dual Intel® Thunderbolt™ ports, which enable both blazing fast data speeds and versatile video output. Login credentials are even more secure with Windows Hello, integrated with the optional IR camera and the touch fingerprint reader. Both the SSD and the battery are Field Serviceable, which means that in the event of a failure, we send a certified technician to you, to replace the parts, so you don’t need to mail in the device. And lastly, this tablet is available as Microsoft AutoPilot ready, which offers business-ready preloads. What more could an IT administrator ask for!
Lightweight in chassis—not performance
With the dazzling 13” 3k display, the ThinkPad X1 Tablet weighs less than 2 pounds. This redesigned 2-in-1 includes a newly designed kickstand and two convenient angles for typing. Even with the keyboard attached, it’s well under 3 pounds, and it’s just over a quarter of an inch thin (8.9 mm). Factor in the more-than-all-day 9.5-hour battery life, and you’ve got a device that’s extremely convenient for traveling and working on the go.* And just like with your phone, the LTE-A connectivity ensures you stay up and running, WiFi or not.
* Battery life based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, & other factors.
Built to go on and on. And on.
Like all ThinkPads, the X1 Tablet is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this 2-in-1 to handle whatever life throws your way. But if you do need extra protection, the Gorilla® Glass ensures that a drop won’t leave you smashed.
Unleash your creativity
The X1 Tablet is compatible with the Lenovo Active Pen. Sketch. Sign documents. Take notes. And never worry about running out of ink. Go ahead and create—there are no limits to where your imagination can take you.
Just keeps getting better
Our 3rd generation X1 Tablet features design and engineering improvements that facilitate seamless productivity. Maximize battery life with Modern Standby, which lets you manage and configure a low power state. Then wake the system even faster with your voice or your fingerprint. Always stay connected as you effortlessly switch between WiFi and mobile broadband when you opt for LTE-A. Plus, the device stays cooler with Intelligent Cooling, which lets you monitor and manage processor state and system temperature to optimize battery life and cooling.
Go ahead—forget your password!
ThinkPad X1 Tablet includes robust security features so you need not worry about protecting your information. Quickly log in with ease—just the touch of your finger or the view of your face if you opt for the IR Camera and use Windows Hello. What’s more, further security enhancements keep your device and your data protected. The discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) encrypts your information.
Put some teeth into your security
Plus, ThinkPad is now enabled with FIDO authentication capabilities. Fast Identity Online—or FIDO—enables hardened authentication that wraps your access info in three layers of security. FIDO authentication pertains to your online credentials, when you sign in to websites like Facebook or Google, or make payments via PayPal, Visa, etc. This global solution creates better security for online services, reduces costs for organizations, and is simpler and safer for users.
Prepare to be thunderstruck
The X1 Tablet includes Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3—the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power. So you get Thunderbolt, USB-C, and DisplayPort all rolled into one.Show MoreLess
Description ThinkPad X1 Yoga Processor
- Up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™
- Up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
- Windows 10 Home
GraphicsIntegrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Memory
- 16 GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
- 8 GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
- 1TB SSD OPAL2 PCIe TLC
- 512 GB SSD OPAL2 PCIe TLC
- 256 GB SSD OPAL2 PCIe TLC
- 128 GB SSD SATA
- HD 720p with ThinkShutter
- Infrared (IR) camera (optional; required for use with Windows Hello & doesn’t include ThinkShutter)
- Up to 15 hours*, integrated Li-ion 54 Whr with RapidCharge technology
- * Based on testing three different product configurations with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
- 14" WQHD IPS Touch (2560 x 1440) 300 nits
- 14" FHD IPS Touch (1920 x 1080) 300 nits
- 14" HDR WQHD IPS Touch with Dolby Vision™ (2560 x 1440) 500 nits
- Dolby Atmos® through headphones
- Noise-cancelling dual-array microphones
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication capabilities
- dTPM 2.0
- Match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader
- Windows Hello with facial recognition software (requires IR camera)
- Kensington® lock slot
- Black with color coded hinges
- Silver with color coded hinges
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
- 2 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3
- 2 USB 3.0
- Headphone / microphone combo jack
- 4-in-1 MicroSD card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- Native Ethernet dongle
- WWAN: Optional, Integrated Global Mobile Broadband LTE-A
- WLAN: Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC 2 x 2, AC + Bluetooth® 4.2
- Optional, NFC
Dimensions (W x D x H) 333 mm x 229 mm x 17.05 mm / 13.11" x 9.01" x 0.67" Weight Starting at 1.4 kg / 3.08 lbs What's in the box
- ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen)
- ThinkPad Pen Pro
- 45W / 65W Type-C Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Depot Base Warranty: Protects internal hardware only and requires mail-in repair
Specifications may vary depending upon region.Show MoreLess
ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen)Top Accessories
WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
“Re-engineered for the ultimate in function.”