Protect Your Investment
Lenovo's comprehensive end-to-end service portfolio includes award-winning Warranty Support. Lenovo provides flexible options to meet your personal or variable business needs. We offer a worldwide single source solution that helps you realize your objectives for cost efficiency, improved service levels and end user productivity and satisfaction, wherever you are!
Lenovo Warranty Services
The Benefits Of Lenovo’s Warranty Support Service
- • Match service coverage duration with the expected lifecycle of your PCs.
- • Minimize unplanned operating and maintenance expenses.
- • Increase uptime and productivity for you, your business, processes or end-users.
- • Consistent service levels for multi-national organizations, in-region and local-language support convenience of service delivered at your place of business.
Lenovo’s Priority Technical Support is an essential service that provides direct anytime-access to the right level of tech support on the first call, making your priority our priority.
- • Benefits include faster problem resolution, maximized end user uptime and helpdesk productivity, and low predictable, scalable pricing to help you manage overhead costs. Learn more.
Lenovo's Accidental Damage Service offers a predictable way to budget for non-warranted PC repairs, allowing you to avoid productivity disruptions, while minimizing unexpected PC repair costs.
- • ADP protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen and can save you significantly relative to the cost of repairs or new PC purchase. Learn more.
Depot or Courier Service:
- • Parts and labor repair coverage where shipping (including packaging) or delivery to the repair center is paid for by Lenovo.
- • Parts and labor repair coverage where labor is provided onsite at your place of business or home.¹
Onsite + Technician Installation of Customer Replaceable Unit Parts:
- • Full-service solution – Onsite technician dispatched for ALL internal parts
International Warranty Service (IWS):
- • PC repair coverage for customers who require a critical warranty repair while traveling internationally.²
- • Additional service level upgrades may be available in specific countries for a given Lenovo system.³