Lenovo Services Solutions for Your Home and Home Office
Whether you use your Lenovo PC for gaming, emails, or a home business you need to protect your investment and ensure you stay connected to what's important. Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that can get you going and keep you running, minimizing downtime and saving you money over the long-term life of your PC .
Lenovo offers a range of warranty options for your Think or Idea systems, dependent on the machine type and base warranty. These options can be selected at the time of purchase or within the term of initial base warranty coverage.
- Warranty Extensions1 - available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system). You can match your coverage terms to the expected use-life of your PC.
- On-Site/In-Home Service – In-home warranty service maximizes system availability and provides the convenience of service calls in your home or place of business.
Learn more about Lenovo's warranty extensions and upgrades
Accidental Damage Protection
Lenovo's Accidental Damage Protection provides coverage beyond the base warranty and protects your notebook or tablet from operational or structural damage caused by common accidents2.
- • Lenovo trained technicians and Lenovo Qualified parts reduce the need for re-repair
- • Single, up front investment keeps your system protected in case of accidental damages
- • Comprehensive diagnostic tools identify hidden damage that may have otherwise gone untreated
- • 28-80% savings relative to the cost of repair or a new system (depending on machine and repair type)
|Out of warranty repair
||Out of warranty cost
|Multiple Parts Replacement
- • Accidental drops
- • Spills, bumps
- • Electrical surges
- • Integrated screen damage
- • If you have Onsite Warranty coverage, you may qualify for onsite ADP repair
- • Your system accidentally slips off the table and the LCD screen cracks
- • An electrical surge causes significant damage to your PC's hardware
- • Coffee spills on your keyboard and the extent of damage is unknown
Learn more about Accidental Damage Protection service
- 1 Available for periods of 2 or 3 years (total duration), beginning with the initial warranty start date.
- 2 Cosmetic damage, e.g.: scratches, dents, or cracks that do not affect the product's functionality or structural integrity are not covered.
Try our award-winning Web support. Learn more >