How you provision your PCs will determine whether you get the results you expect from your investment. The preparation, planning and deployment of PC systems are time intensive and cost prohibitive. In fact, Gartner¹ estimates organisations can spend as much as $300/system to manually image, load, and configure each new PC. Lenovo’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions offers the perfect balance of efficiency and performance, shifting expensive, labor-intensive desk side services to an automated process leveraging industry best-practices.
With Lenovo Image Design Services you get direct access to Lenovo engineering expertise. We provide a customised image based on the needs of your organisation, maximising your hardware investment and saving significantly over the life of your systems.
- • Creation of standard/static images – allows quick reaction to image changes or deployment needs.
- • Dynamic imaging – consolidate image variability into a single deployment solution.
- • Smart imaging –combines Lenovo hardware and customer’s Windows 7 image in a single dynamic imaging solution.
- • Enhanced Experience Technology (EET) – imaging to maximise performance of Windows 7 on your systems.
- • Image verification - validate your image and catch errors earlier in the deployment process.
- • ImageUltra - consolidates all of a company’s imaging requirements into a single intelligent PC deployment solution. Learn more
With Priority Technical Support, IT Technicians by-pass Level 1 support and get direct access to Level 2 technicians to resolve issues fast.
- • Established in 1996
- • Technicians/Engineers have combined over 200 years of imaging experience
- • Over 8,000,000 custom images deployed to over 3,000 customers
- • ISO 9001 Certified
- • Four locations provide worldwide coverage
- • Custom Imaging Process standardised globally