A Comprehensive, End-Of-Life Asset Disposition Portfolio
Lenovo offers customers a convenient process for managing their aging IT Assets. Focused on mitigating environmental and security risks, Lenovo ARS recovers maximum value for your old electronic assets.
- • Convenient single-source solution through Lenovo
- • Certified environmentally responsible and secure disposition
- • Recover maximum value from replaced
Quick. Easy. Green:
End of life product take back solutions from Lenovo let you dispose of old assets and receive cash back for purchasing new PCs or for other company projects. Lenovo ensures secure and environmentally safe disposal of your obsolete electronic equipment – regardless of original manufacturer.
- • Service delivery management - single point of contact and reporting
- • Data destruction - overwrite or destroy data for security
- • Value recovery - return value for remarketable assets
- • Logistics and shipping – pick up, package and securely transport assets from client location
- • Processing - receive, test, and prepare equipment for resale
- • Recycling - proper disposal for obsolete equipment
- • Certification – certificates of data destruction and environmental processing
- • Discovery - inventory IT assets either remotely or on-site with a value assessment
- • De-installation - dismantle and move assets to central area on-site for pickup
- • Data encryption - secure data in shipment
- • Refurbishment - prepare assets for redeployment, donation, lease return, or employee sale
- • Quarantine hold assets for specified time period to ensure all data was migrated properly
Learn How to Uncover Maximum Value for Aging IT Assets with This Video.
View Lenovo Asset Recovery services video
Determine optimal refresh cycles using Total Cost of Ownership. Learn more >