1. Third-party Industry Benchmark Review Update, 9/21/2009.
2. Lenovo's tech support has consistently been recognized around the globe as best in class from industry sources like TBR, Laptop Magazine, PC Magazine and IDC Dataquest.
3. On-site service is available in metropolitan areas only. Next day service is not guaranteed.
4. Priority Support may not be available in all regions and coverage level may differ.
5. Customer must have service contract with software vendor. If customer does not have software agreement, Lenovo will provide courtesy transfer to appropriate vendor toll free support line. Service is limited to software vendor service hours.
6. Based on internal repair data.
7. Repair events limited to one service "event" per year with one replacement (if needed) allowed over the lifetime of the tablet. ThinkPad Tablet Protection is a depot/CCR provided service. All products and offers are subject to availability. Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time, without notice. Lenovo makes every effort to ensure accuracy of all information but is not liable or responsible for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors. All images are for illustration purposes only. For full Lenovo product, service and warranty specifications visit www.lenovo.com The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovo: Lenovo, the Lenovo logo, ThinkPad, For Those Who Do and ThinkPlus. Other company, product and service name may be trademarks or service marks of others.