Lenovo’s ThinkPad® tablet is your DO machine. The only tablet on the market today to offer a full portfolio of enterprise level services, with specific features to better manage multiple devices, provide more customization, security and asset tracking. Lenovo offers customers a single-source solution with global coverage and reliable, product-specific expertise that customers can rely on.
What We Offer:
|Transition Services||Zero touch provisioning, imaging and asset tagging|
|Warranty Extension||2 or 3 years Mail-in Depot / Carry-in¹|
|Warranty Upgrades||1, 2 or 3 year Onsite
1, 2 or 3 year Priority Technical Support²
|Protection Plans||1, 2 or 3 years Accidental Damage Protection|
Unlike our Competitors, Lenovo Offers:
- • Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) for coverage against non-warranted accidental damage.
- • The convenience of onsite support (where available) significantly minimizing downtime.
- • Warranty extensions up to a full three years versus one year default for most consumer competitors.
- • Priority Technical Support that allows business customers to get to Lenovo Android experts without having to go through a normal consumer tech support queue.
- • Custom imaging by Lenovo experts to customize and set security settings for each tablet, prior to deployment, saving time and money.
- • Asset tagging services at the factory. Save time and can have immediate control of your tablet assets – from day one.
A warranty extension protects your investment and provides the ability to match warranty term to the intended lifespan of your ThinkPad tablet. A warranty upgrade gives you access to higher levels of service and response, such as onsite or Next Business Day Service. Warranty Extensions for the ThinkPad tablet are available for periods of 2 or 3 years (total duration), beginning with the initial warranty start date.
With Lenovo’s ADP, your tablet is protected beyond the systems base warranty from non-warranted operational or structural failures due to drops, minor spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen. ADP decreases downtime, increases productivity, and allows you to accurately predict and budget service costs for the year.
Out of warranty hardware repair to a damaged tablet would exceed $350 USD for minor repairs and up to $950 for replacement of multiple parts—more than the cost of a new tablet. Accidental Damage Protection can save 75–90% relative to the typical cost of repair &sup4; Learn More.
A warranty extension protects your investment and provides the ability to match warranty term to the intended lifespan of your ThinkPad tablet. A warranty upgrade gives you access to higher levels of service and response, such as onsite or Next Business Day Service. Warranty Extensions for the ThinkPad tablet are available for periods of 2 or 3 years (total duration), beginning with the initial warranty start date. Learn More.
Priority Technical Support &sup5; is an essential support solution that gives ThinkPad tablet users or IT staff direct access to the right level of support on the first call, making your priority our priority. You’ll get Lenovo's award-winning service capabilities with faster access to advanced technicians experienced in the unique support needs of tablets. Priority Technical Support saves time with improved first time fix rates, and reduced downtime, increasing end-user satisfaction and helpdesk productivity, while managing overhead costs. Learn More.