• Fixed-term, fixed-cost service solution that minimizes unplanned maintenance expenses and enables accurate budgeting for equipment expenses
• Convenient Onsite/In-Home and Next Business Day service options
• In-region and local-language support
• Flexible warranty options designed to fit the varying needs of any household or organization
• Consistent service levels for multi-national organizations
Lenovo® offers a wide range of warranty options for your PCs, dependent on the machine type and base warranty. Options are available at the time of purchase or within the original base warranty coverage.
• Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you the opportunity to match service coverage duration with the expected lifecycle of your PC(s)
• Warranty Upgrades allow you to vary response time and level of service to match your critical support needs
Carry-in or Mail-in Service¹
Parts and labor repair coverage where the customer is responsible for shipping (including packaging or delivery to an authorized warranty provider or repair center
Depot or Courier Service
Parts and labor repair coverage where shipping (including packaging) or delivery to the repair center is paid for by Lenovo
Onsite / In-Home Service²
Parts and labor repair coverage where labor is provided onsite at your place of business or home.
• If Lenovo determines your product problem is covered by the product warranty and cannot be resolved over the telephone, a technician will be dispatched to arrive onsite, typically the next day
International Warranty Service (IWS)³
PC Repair coverage for customers who require a critical warranty repair while travelling internationally Learn More >
Other Warranty and Support Options
Priority Technical Support
Lenovo's Priority Technical Support provides direct access to advanced technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will have a reliable, single source solution for all hardware, software and operating system needs.
• Fast problem resolution with maximized end user uptime and help desk productivity
• Low predictable, scalable pricing to help manage overhead costs
Standard warranty terms and conditions don't cover accidental damage. Lenovo's Accidental Damage Protection protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen.
• ADP offers significant savings relative to the cost of repair or new system. Users typically save between 28-80% depending on machine and repair type.
• Lenovo's comprehensive diagnostic tools can identify hidden damage that may have otherwise gone untreated
• ADP is performed by Lenovo trained technicians using Lenovo Qualified parts reducing the need for re-repair
1 If Lenovo determines your product problem is covered by the product warranty and cannot be resolved over the telephone, a technician will be dispatched to arrive onsite, typically the next business day. *** Onsite service is available in metropolitan areas only
2 Regional differences in service level may apply.