Keep Your Drive Advantages
Lenovo's Keep Your Drive Service lets you dispose of business data on your terms1. Keep your Lenovo drive and data within your custody, improving security and potentially alleviating civil liability risks.
- • Peace of mind - know personal and business data are secure
- • Privacy compliance - help organizations avoid legal and monetary repercussions associated with a breach in data security
- • Eliminate the need for tracking failed drives in transit. Give IT staff the time to concentrate on mission-critical business activities
- • Predictable up front costs versus finding budget in the event of drive failure
- • One part number covers all drives in the system
What is Keep Your Drive?
Keep Your Drive (KYD) is available for all Lenovo ThinkPad®, ThinkCentre®, ThinkStation®, ThinkServer® and ThinkPad Tablet 2 products.
- • KYD should be purchased at the time of system purchase
- • Coverage continues for the duration of a system's limited warranty, even if the hard drive has been replaced
- • KYD covers multiple drives in a system and multiple failures
- • Both Sold State Drives (SSD) and hard drives are covered by KYD. Some models also require an upgrade to Onsite service when the SSD is soldered to the system board
Under the terms of the Lenovo® Limited Warranty, when Lenovo replaces a defective part, that part becomes the property of Lenovo. Retain ownership of your data and drive in the unlikely event of failure, and ensure maximum data security with Lenovo's Keep Your Drive Service.
- 1 Under the terms of the Lenovo Limited Warranty, when Lenovo replaces a defective part, that part becomes the property of Lenovo. All products and offers are subject to availability.
Try our award-winning Web support. Learn more >