Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support the end to end needs of federal, state and local governments, as well as those advancing education for the leaders of tomorrow. Keeping our current and future leaders up and running, efficiently and without interruption, is the mission of our Lenovo Services team focused on these sectors.
What is Your Key Issue?
- • Are you looking to control cost outlays by extending the life of your PCs?
- • Do you have limited IT staff to respond and resolve PC technical issues?
- • Do you have remote staff or students that are offsite that have limited or no IT support?
- • Do you purchase for students who use their mobile PC in the classroom?
- • Do you have an inventory of loaner systems that are imaged and a repository of user data available for users who PCs are damaged?
Today’s classrooms offer a challenging environment for PCs, as does the mobility often required for governmental employees. Lenovo’s Accidental Damage Service¹ protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen. You save significantly relative to the cost of repairs or new PC purchase and get a predictable way to budget for non-warranted PC repairs, allowing you to avoid productivity disruptions, while minimizing unexpected PC repair costs. Learn more.
Lenovo Services Warranty Support
Lenovo Services offers flexible options to meet the variable needs within your school or government organization. Match your warranty coverage to your refresh cycles to extend the life of your PCs, and reduce total cost of ownership. Convenient onsite services options are also available as upgrades to your base warranty for mobile students or remote employees.
- • Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost solution that allows you to avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs.
- • Warranty Upgrades allow you to optimize the level of service to meet your critical support needs. Upgrade to a convenient onsite option to avoid the downtime associated with depot mail in service. Learn More.