Our comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services offers flexible options to support the needs of your personal or home office PC. Warranty extensions and convenient in-home service upgrades keep your investment protected, and your personal data and files safe.
- • Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost solution that allows you to avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs.
- • Warranty Upgrades allow you to optimize the level of service to meet your critical support needs. Upgrade to a convenient onsite option to avoid the downtime associated with depot mail in service.
Determine if your machine is in warranty, when it expires, or upgrade to a higher level of service.
Depot or Courier Service:
- Parts and labor repair coverage where shipping (including packaging) or delivery to the repair center is paid for by Lenovo.
- Parts and labor repair coverage where labor is provided onsite at your place of business or home.
International Warranty Service (IWS):
- PC repair coverage for customers who require a critical warranty repair while traveling internationally.
- Additional service level upgrades may be available in specific countries for a given Lenovo system.
View a list of countries and phone numbers where you may obtain international warranty service.
Locate Lenovo Authorized Service Provider in your area
Spare Parts for an Out of Warranty PC
- Lenovo Services Spare Parts is the best source for Lenovo Qualified Spare Parts and Upgrades for your Lenovo PCs.