Comprehensive Portfolio of Services that Supports the Full Life Cycle of Your Lenovo Products
Lenovo Services let you get the most out of your Lenovo PC – no matter how you use it. Whether you have a thousand PCs or just one, Lenovo delivers the quality, reliability and peace of mind to get you and keep you up and running.
Lenovo Services Advantages
Lenovo® offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of your Lenovo PC/IT assets. Whether for home or corporate use, we have services to fit your needs at every stage from financing, planning, deployment, support and protection to asset recovery. We offer the expertise and services you need to more accurately budget for IT/PC repair expenses, deliver better service level agreements and generate greater end-user satisfaction. Let Lenovo Services’ unique offerings and expertise help you get the most out of your technology investment.
- No one knows our products like we do. The best products deserve the best service.
- Certified Lenovo technicians use Lenovo Qualified parts for the highest quality repairs.
- Our global network of regional support centers offers consistent, local-language support to your organization and employees, wherever they are.
LenovoEMC Network Storage Service Solutions
If availability of your network storage equipment is critical to your business, upgrade your base service with a Lenovo Service Plan. Select from the Extended or Enhanced plans to protect your investment that best meet your business needs. When your IT resources are limited and availability is critical, both plans ensure 24x7 access to Lenovo’s technical experts and next-day onsite hardware service.
|Enhanced Service Plan px2/4/6 – 3 years, 24/7 phone support, NBD on-site|
|Enhanced Service Plan px2/4/6 – 5 years, 24/7 phone support, NBD on-site|
|Enhanced Service Plan px4r – 3 years, 24/7 phone support, NBD on-site|
|Enhanced Service Plan px4r – 5 years, 24/7 phone support, NBD on-site|
|Enhanced Service Plan px12-400r/450r - 3 years, 24/7 phone support, NBD on-site|
|Enhanced Service Plan px12-400r/450r - 5 years, 24/7 phone support, NBD on-site|
Technical Support – Lenovo technical experts will quickly identify the cause of the problem and provide a solution.
- Base technical support: phone and e-mail - Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm (Singapore and Malaysia local time), 8am to 5pm (Thailand and Indonesia local time)
- Service Plan technical support: phone and e-mail - 24x7 (after hours in English)
RMA Parts Delivery/Hardware Replacements – When an RMA is necessary Lenovo offers the following delivery options
- Advance Exchange – Lenovo will send a replacement device or component and arrange pickup service
- • Expedited Advance Exchange - Lenovo will use expedited shipment for replacements
Support Priority - Enhanced Service Plans entitle you to priority routing
Web based Customer Support – Access to the latest knowledgebase for LenovoEMC’s network storage solutions, including technical support articles, tutorials and “How to” instructions, the latest software updates and patches, and complete product documentation.
Automated Support Alerts – Your LenovoEMC network storage product provides notifications when new firmware or other updates are available.
Online Case Tracking – Customers can create an Lenovo My Support account to track and manage any open cases within Lenovo Tech Support.
Warranty – Service plans are available for 3 year or 5 year termsNew Service Plans Available in the following cities:
- Singapore, Singapore
- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Thailand, Bangkok
- Indonesia, Jakarta
For more Information: www.lenovoemc.com
- *1 TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes
- Copyright (c) 2013 Lenovo. All rights reserved. Lenovo, the Lenovo logo and For Those Who Do are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovo. EMC is a registered trademark or trademark of EMC Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Iomega, the stylized "i" logo, and LenovoEMC Lifeline are either registered trademarks or trademarks of LenovoEMC. Certain other product names, brand names and company names may be trademarks or designations of their respective owners. Product capacity is specified in terabytes, where 1TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. The capacity reported by your operating system may vary.