Dimensions (W X D X H)
Digitizer & Pen
Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2
- Intel® Atom™ processor Z2760
- Dual-core™ four-thread, up to 1.80 GHz processor
- Windows 8 x86 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro x86 (32-bit)
- Office Home & Student 2013 (Windows 8 models)
- Microsoft Office Trial (Windows 8 Pro models)
10.1 inch (16:9) IPS, LED backlight, anti-glare, 5-finger multitouch
HD WXGA (1366x768) (720p)
Intel® Integrated HD SGX545 GFx (12 bit, 1080p video @30fs, DX9)
2GB LPDD2 SDRAM
- 25 days: Connected Standby
- 150 hrs: MP3 playback (LCD off, HW off loading)
- 10hrs: Video streaming (720p, HW off loading)
5V 10W AC/DC Adapter
10.1” x 6.9” x 0.34” (262.6 x 164.6 x 9.8mm)
- 1.25 lbs - WiFi only
- 1.29 lbs - WiFi + Pen/Digitizer
- 1.3 lbs - WiFi + Pen/Digitizer + 3G/4G
Dual-array digital microphone with noise cancellation, and VoIP
2 Stereo 1W, 8ohm
- Switch: Audio volume up/down, rotation lock, and reset to disconnect battery input
- Rear: 8MP, auto-focus with LED flash (outside LCD), motion JPG
- 1 USB 2.0
- 1 Mini HDMI
- 1 MicroSD Slot
- 1 Docking connector
- 1 3.5mm mic/headphone combo
- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Sensor hub
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Gobi 4000 (LTE /HSPA+)Available in US with select models and AT&T only.
THE LENOVO THINKPAD TABLET 2
THE TABLET YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
The ThinkPad Tablet 2 is the culmination of an incredible partnership between Lenovo, Intel® and Microsoft®. Thin and light—less than 10 millimeters in thickness and 565 grams total weight—with long-battery life and always-on connectivity, the ThinkPad Tablet 2 takes mobility and efficiency to a new level.
Compatible with existing office and enterprise environments. Illustrate your ideas, annotate documents, or take notes with the support for enterprise applications. Optional digitizer and pen inspire expression and creativity, while enhancing productivity on the go.
More than just a tablet, ThinkPad Tablet 2 redefines your expectations of business and personal computing.
PRELOADED APPLICATIONSApplication availability and support varies by region.
- Amazon Kindle
- AT&T Connection Manager
- Intel® AppUp
- Lenovo Cloud Storage
- Lenovo Companion
- Lenovo QuickSnip
- Lenovo Quick Launch
- Lenovo Settings
- Lenovo Support
- Office Home & Student 2013 (Windows 8 models only)
- Microsoft Office Trial (Windows 8 Pro models only)
- Rara – Music
- Priority Technical SupportNot available in all regions.
- Makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management services.
- International Warranty ServiceInternational Warranty Service is available, but regional differences in service level may apply.
- Maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
- Asset Tagging and Etching
- Manage your tablets with Asset Tagging services customized to your needs. Show school or corporate pride with customized etching ServicesNot available in UK, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Japan, Korea and China.
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs. Provides coverage for damage outside of the warrantee, incurred under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen.
- Lenovo Imaging for Windows Tablets
- Let the experts in Lenovo’s Imaging technology Center provide the customization your tablet needs to ensure it is secure, optimized for a mixed Windows version environment and ready to meet the needs and requirements of an enterprise organization. Save time and money and make sure your tablets are ready to go right out of the box.
- Sealed Battery Warranty Extension
- Avoid unexpected replacement costs by extending the 1-year base warranty to a 3-year Sealed Battery Warranty (available with any 2/3-year system warranty extension).
- Keep Your Drive
- Under the terms of the Lenovo Limited Warranty, when Lenovo replaces a defective part, that part becomes the property of Lenovo. With Keep Your Drive Service, you keep your Lenovo drive and its data within your custody, improving security, and potentially alleviating civil liability risks for organizations handling sensitive information.