Dimensions (W X D X H)
I/O (Input/Output) Ports
Lenovo ThinkPad X131e Laptop
- Intel Core™ i3-2367m
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64
11.6” HD LED anti-glare (1366x762)
720P HD Webcam
Up to 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz (2 DIMM slot)
6-cell: up to 8.5 hrs
1.78kg (3.92lbs) with 6-cell battery
293.4mm x 216.0mm x 32.3mm (11.55” x 8.50” x 1.27”)
- 320GB/500GB (5400RPM)
- Stereo speakers
- Digital mic
- Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2
- Midnight Black (standard)
- Heatwave Red (standard)
- ADD GOBI 3000
- ERICSSON H5321gw
Intel GMA HD Graphics 3000
- Intel Centrino Wireless N 2230 b/g/n (2x2 + BT)
- ThinkPad a/b/g/n wireless BT combo (2/2)
- ThinkPad b/g/n Wireless BT Combo (1X1)
- ThinkPad b/g/n Wireless (1X1)
- 1 VGA
- 1 HDMI 1.4
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 USB 2.0 powered (always-on)
- 1 4-in-1 SD card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
THE LENOVO THINKPAD X131e NOTEBOOK
CUSTOM-MADE DESIGN FOR THE RIGOROUS EDUCATION SYSTEM
Designed for durability in the rigorous K-12 school system, the 11.6-inch ThinkPad X131e is made to endure whatever's thrown its way. This laptop withstands the rigors of military-spec testing, so it's sure to handle the daily grind of the schoolyard. A rubber bumper cushions the top cover for added protection, while hinges and ports are further strengthened. The bezel with integrated webcam uses thicker plastic than other X Series models. Likewise with the spill-resistant, full-sized keyboard — gaps between keys are reduced 60% so keys are less likely to be removed. Active Protection System protects against abrupt movement or accidental drops. And at less than 4 lbs, the X131e won't weigh anyone down!
A low-light sensitive HD webcam, HD anti-glare display, HD microphone, and speakers, plus preloaded Skype™ application for video calls makes it a cinch for learning via social networks. LED activity lights on the top cover indicate at-a-glance status of wireless connectivity and power/sleep mode. Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 provides immersive surround sound and enhanced acoustics.
Intel® HD graphics include up to 100% increase in 3D and visual performance from previous generations.
Additionally, the X131e boasts industry-leading wireless connections and is 3G ready!
SUPPORTED LENOVO TOOLS
- Active Protective System
- Communications Utility
- Password Manager 3.0
- Power Manager
- Rescue and Recovery 4.2
- ThinkVantage Access Connections
- Intel Learning Series Software Suite
- Kindle for PC
- Microsoft® Office 2013 (purchase of product key required for activation)
- Microsoft® Windows® Live™ Essentials
- Norton™ Internet Security™
- Priority Technical SupportNot available in all regions
- Makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management services.
- Warranty Upgrades (On-Site and Next Business Day)
- Maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place of business
- Warranty Extensions (1- to 5- Years Total Duration)
- This fixed-term, fixed-cost service helps accurately budget for PC expenses, protect your valuable investment, and potentially lower the cost of ownership over time.
- Keep Your Drive
- Retain your drive if it should happen to fail, giving you the peace of mind to know that your valuable data is secure
- Asset Tagging
- Systems come equipped with a professional, flexible asset tag based on your exact specifications. PCs are easily identifiable and traceable right out of the box.
- Accidental Damage Protection
- Avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs. Provides coverage for non-warranted damage incurred under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen.