TOUCH. PLAY. CREATE.
If you want a tablet to easily access info and entertainment but need a PC for productivity, the IdeaTab Lynx K3011 offers you both. Lynx is equipped with a Windows 8 touch display and twice the battery life of regular laptops or tablets.
- Go from premium tablet to laptop by clicking Lynx into its optional keyboard dock ▶
- Double your tablet's battery life up to 16 hours when you connect it with the keyboard ▶
- Save even more power with Connected Standby, which syncs your emails and online information even when your tablet's in sleep mode
- Five-point capacitive multitouch for easy touchscreen navigation on a bright IPS display ▶
- Complete connectivity: Micro-USB, MicroSD, and Micro-HDMI slots on the tablet; two USB 2.0 ports on the dock ▶
- 2.0MP front-facing webcam and digital microphone for crystal-clear Web chats ▶
- Dual surround-sound speakers and audio jack
Do More with ServicesLenovo offers a portfolio of award-winning services to support and protect your IdeaTab Lynx K3011 Tablet. Lenovo Services help you go the distance with your PC, saving you from unexpected repair costs.
Warranty Extensions (1 to 3 Years Total Protection)Keep your IdeaTab Lynx protected by staying in warranty. Extend your warranty to two years, saving you from potentially expensive repair costs associated with system components.
Lenovo Services Premium SupportLet our experts help you when you need it most. Our convenient over-the-phone or remote sessions provide you fast and reliable services without leaving your home. We offer solutions to your computer issues beyond the standard hardware warranty:
- Virus & Malware removal
- Performance tune-up
- Tablet, internet or network setup
- Migrate your data to your new system
At a Glance
- Intel® Atom™ Dual Core 1.8GHz processor
- 11.6” HD IPS display (1366x768 HD)
- 1.5 lbs tablet, 3 lbs with optional keyboard
- Up to 16 hours battery life with keyboard
- Up to 64GB storage
- Up to 2GB LPDDR2 memory
- View Lynx K3011 Tech Specs
The App OptimizerWith two modes, you get two ways to use Windows 8 apps*.
DOCK, CLICK, AND CONNECTUse Nitro Pro to create, convert, edit, and share PDF files.