Thinkpad — 20 years of innovation
Engineered to help you get more done.
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is the thinnest, lightest and most capable 14-inch ThinkPad we've designed in a long history of innovation.
It represents everything we've learned about making computers over the past 20 years. Thousands of carefully thought-out design and engineering decisions have come together to deliver the power, strength and versatility our customers have come to expect.
around the user.
- Carbon-fiber body offers strength without adding weight.
- Size of keys and travel height crafted to maximize ergonomic comfort.
- Exclusive TrackPoint® navigation provides more precise control than touchpads alone.
- Nine intensive tests assure strength and reliability.
- Shock-mounted hard drive with flexible connectors prevents data loss.
- Spill-resistant keyboard design channels liquids around critical components.
- Redesigned fans prevent excessive heat and dust.
- Hardware-based security provides added layer of protection against unauthorized access.
- Carbon-fiber roll cage resists torque and impact damage.
- Advanced thermal engineering for cooler, more energy-efficient operation.
- The industry's most advanced batteries.
- Fast recharge time, with 80% power reached in 30 min.
- Holds a charge for 30 days on standby, delivering power when you need it.
- Dual-array mics detect when more than one person is talking and make adjustments as needed.
- WiFi receivers are strategically placed for uninterrupted internet connections.
- Face-tracking technology keeps the webcam focused on the person speaking.
- HD+ 1600x900 Wide Viewing SuperBright screen can easily be seen in sunlight.