Lenovo privacy practices on the Web
This statement applies to Lenovo Web sites worldwide.
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
• To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
• To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
• By Lenovo and selected organisations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
• In an non-identifiable format for analysis (e.g., Clickstream Data)
• To develop our business relationship if you represent a Lenovo Business Partner or Vendor.
When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes or contact Lenvovo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
To correct inaccuracies in Lenovo's record of your personal information respond to the sender
How to contact us
Questions about this statement or about Lenovo's handling of your information may be sent to:
P.O. Box 400, Pennant Hills, NSW 1715