Lenovo launches tablet giveaway promotion to aid reseller sales
SMB customers that purchase selected Lenovo products through the channel will be eligible for a free Android tablet.
Sydney, Australia – 22 January, 2014 - PC computing leader Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) has launched its new “Score A Bonus Tablet” promotion to help channel partners leverage the strength of the Lenovo ThinkPad brand and to create brand awareness for its tablets in the growing tablet category.
SMB customers that purchase eligible computing products through Lenovo resellers in Australia and New Zealand will be able to redeem a bonus Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L tablet; a 7-inch Android device, worth $149.
“We want to kick off the new year with a promotion that shows our channel partners that we are keen to support them as we enter a PC Plus era,” said Kevin Yap, 4P SMB Marketing Manager, Lenovo Australia and New Zealand. “Many customers want to compute across PCs, tablets, and smartphones. To meet this demand, we want to give customers more computing form factor choice.
“Lenovo is helping resellers leverage these new computing trends by bundling our PCs, where we have good market awareness and acceptance, in with a tablet in order to grow sales in 2014.”
SMB customers are eligible for a bonus A1000L when they purchase any one of the following Lenovo products:
- Lenovo ThinkPad New X1 Carbon Notebooks – (Model: 20A70000AU, 20A70001AU, 20A7000LAU, 20A7000MAU, 3444G2M, 3444B2M, 34441B0, 3444BZM)
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 Notebooks – (Model: 68851Y8, 6885A5M, 68858AM, 68851Y6, 68851Y7, 68858BM, 68858CM)
- Lenovo ThinkPad E540 Notebooks – (Models: 20C6002NAU, 20C6002PAU, 20C6002SAU, 20C6A02SAU)
- Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 73z All-in-One Desktop – (Models: 10BD001FAU, 10BD007EAU, 10BD001GAU, 10BD007FAU, 10BD0000AU, 10BD007GAU)
- Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 93z All-in-One Desktop – (Models: 10B80009AU, 10B8006FAU, 10BA0000AU, 10BA005PAU, 10BA004NAU, 10BA005QAU, 10BA0001AU)
- Lenovo Think Centre M73 Series Desktop – (Models: 10B6000CAU, 10B6000DAU, 10B6000EAU, 10B60001AU, 10AY000QAU, 10AY0003AU, 10Ay002AAU)
Customers can claim their bonus tablet at www.lenovo.com.au/bonustablet (for Australian customers) or www.lenovo.com/nz/bonustablet (for New Zealand customers)Tablet redemption is limited to one per customer. Offer ends March 31st.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$34 billion personal technology company – the largest PC maker worldwide and an emerging PC Plus leader – serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the Company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo, a global Fortune 500 company, has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information see www.lenovo.com/nz
Tel: 02 9956 5733