Lenovo debuts the CES ’13 award-winner for mobility – ThinkPad Twist in India
Touch-enabled Ultrabook offering four awesome modes for better collaboration and performance
Mumbai, Wednesday, 20 March 2013: Lenovo India has launched the ThinkPad Twist, a stylish convertible from the legendary ‘Think’ line, which can be used as a tablet or a laptop. It also offers quick conversion to a stand or tent mode where the laptop becomes a media presenter, giving an immersive multimedia experience in the boardroom or a coffee shop. The Twist comes with Windows 8, loaded for enhanced performance and the processors are premeditated for lower power consumption that is ideal for the requirements of small and medium businesses. The sleek ThinkPad Twist available in executive-style mocha black, is just 20 millimeters thin and weighs a mere 1.60 kgs.
ThinkPad Twist offers an enhanced user experience with the following key features:
- Massive 500GB storage with HDD performance booster for a more responsive system and increased memory vis-à-vis traditional tablets
- Industry-leading keyboard, UltraNav navigation and multi-touch screen to ease business usage
- 12.5” IPS 350 nit high-definition multi-touch screen with anti-scratch and anti-smudge Gorilla glass with a wide viewing angle supported by Dolby Home Theatre V4 to take entertainment to a whole new level
- Innovative VoIP enhancements with features such as new conference call microphone mode, keystroke noise-suppression technology and easy-to-access microphone; and speaker and camera mute buttons for enhanced communication
- Full-size keyboard with TrackPoint and touchpad for easy navigation
- 2-seconds resume from sleep and 30-days standby
The Lenovo way is to provide a great product but more importantly to offer end to end services to give the products the care they truly deserve. For ThinkPad Twist, Lenovo Solutions for Small Business (LSSB) and Lenovo Solution Centre (LSC) are the value-added software offerings to safeguard the product from wear and tear and software damage. LSSB addresses key aspects of IT maintenance such as software monitoring, after-hour maintenance, energy saving and security enhancements. LSSB also allows the small business to easily set up advanced maintenance tasks similar to those used by large enterprises. On the other hand, LSC is a purpose-built Lenovo utility to monitor the health of the system and perform preventative maintenance to ensure high performance for the life of an Ultrabook.
The ThinkPad Twist is priced starting at INR 71,000 (all inclusive Prices) and is available at Think Exclusive Stores and multi- brand outlets across the country.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $US30 billion personal technology company – and the second largest PC company in the world, serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building
exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer
PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, see www.lenovo.com.