Lenovo launches ultra-portable A2107 tablet in India
A2107 is a 7” portable tablet with great entertainment features, perfect for carrying around during the day
Bangalore, India, January 9, 2013–Lenovo, India’s No. 1 PC maker for three straight quarters (source: IDC Q1, Q2 and Q3 CY2012) today ushered in a new era of Essential Mobile Entertainment with the launch of A2107 tablet in India. Powered by Android 4.0 (ICS), Lenovo A2107 tablet is a 7” portable device, ideal for content consumption and creation on-the-go with equal emphasis on style and performance.
The Lenovo A2107 tablet makes everything effortless; the new OS and user interface is extremely simple to use. With ample of superior preloaded apps, it makes reading, social networking, daily life, work and entertainment simpler and available at fingertips. Fast 10s GPS guides your way, wherever you go, while Bluetooth 4.0 uses less battery power than earlier versions. The matt cover on the A2107 is soft to the touch with a light grip and doesn’t slip out of your hand.
The specifications of the Lenovo A2107 include an 8-hour battery life, 16GB of inbuilt memory, and an internal roll cage to protect against damage if dropped. The small & thin dimensions make it exceptionally portable, slipping easily into a jacket pocket or small handbag so you can carry it around during the day without needing a bulky backpack or large bag. Built-In 3G provides connectivity wherever you go and the bright screen helps viewing during the day.
Key Specifications and Price Details
- 7” screen, ideal for reading, email & carrying on the move, very portable fits perfectly in a jacket pocket
- Android™ 4.0 OS and four point capacitive touch for multi-player gaming
- Up to 16GB storage, Up to 1GB LPDDR2 memory and weighs approx 0.4 kgs (0.9 lbs)
- Rich HD video with 720p playback
- Bright 350 nits HD display for easy viewing even when outside
- Front and rear webcams for taking photos and crystal-clear video chatting
- Bluetooth 4.0, micro-USB port, microSD card reader
- 3G + WiFi Connectivity allows internet access wherever you go
- Dual stereo speakers
- Up to 8 hours battery life with WiFi Streaming
- Access to thousands of apps via Google Play
- Built-in AGPS for effortless navigation
- Internal roll cage protects against drops
- Lenovo Mondrian user interface for simpler, clearer versions of frequently used apps
- 10 second GPS location fix
Lenovo A2107 tablet is available at all Lenovo Exclusive stores, Multi-brand outlets and Large Format Retails stores at INR 14,000/-(taxes extra)
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $US30 billion personal technology company – and the second largest PC company in the world, serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, see www.lenovo.com.