Lenovo packs a punch with Stylish, Affordable, Thin & Light S300 & S400 Notebooks
Super light, super sleek notebooks at only INR 29,990 onwards
CITY, October 17, 2012: If you are in search of an affordable thin & light notebook that does not compromise on either style or performance, look no further. The much –awaited, Lenovo IdeaPad S300 and S400 range of notebooks are finally here. These thin and light devices are for the Next Gen who seek thin & light, great looking machines and a longer battery life than a traditional notebook. What’s more, they are available at an attractive price of INR 29,990/-(S300) and 30,990/- (S400) respectively.
Merely measuring 21.4mm (less than one inch) and weighing 1.7kg (less than four lbs), the S Series in a stylish metallic finish is powered by 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3 ULV CPU with up to AMD Radeon HD7450M Series processors.
- Powered by Intel’s 2nd generation Core™ i3 or Pentium Dual Core processors
- Up to 500GB hard disk storage capacity offers ample storage space for all your music, movies and documents
- Intelligent energy management features not only increase time spent between charges—up to 5 hours—but also protect the long-term durability of the battery
- Sleek exterior design with a stylish metallic finish for the user who’s always on the go
- AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys for comfortable and accurate typing
- Up to 2nd / 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i3 / i5 processor
- Free DOS / Win8
- Up to 14 “HD display (1366x768), 16:9 widescreen
- Expandable Up to 4GB DDR3 memory
- Up to AMD Radeon™ HD 7450M Dedicated Graphics
- Up to 500GB HDD storage
- Integrated Bluetooth®4 & 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB2.0, USB3.0 connectors & 2in1 card reader
- Up to Integrated 720p 0.3Mp HD webcam
- Stereo speakers and Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 certification
- HD graphics support & HDMI output
- Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges
- Lenovo OneKey™ Rescue System offers an amazingly simple and quick way to back up and restore data, recover corrupted system files and run a complete virus scan
The Lenovo IdeaPad S300 and S400 are available in a variety of colors including, crimson red, silver grey and cotton-candy pink, across all Lenovo Exclusive Stores and Multi-brand stores.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $US30 billion personal technology company serving customers in more than 160 countries, and the world’s second-largest PC vendor. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, see www.lenovo.com