Lenovo Strengthens SMB Portfolio With Feature Rich All-In-Ones
ThinkCentre Edge 72z and 92z are performance based, space saving devices for SMBs
Bangalore, September 27, 2012: Lenovo, India’s No. 1 PC manufacturer for two straight quarters (according to the latest IDC/Asia Pacific Tracker Q1 CY 2012 and Q2 CY12) as well as the market leader in the All-In-One ( As per the IDC/ Asia Pacific tracker Q2CY12) segment in India launched two powerful AIOs: ThinkCentre Edge 72z and ThinkCentre Edge 92z. The new range has been designed to equip entrepreneurs and small businesses with space saving options, while providing optimised performance and enhanced productivity.
Lenovo continues to deliver innovative products for SMBs that set the standard in design, performance, reliability, mobility and value. Easily adaptable across businesses, this new edition of AIOs combines the legendary ‘Think’ brand with product features that are customised for SMBs. Progressive SMBs see technology as a vital tool to create a market advantage vis-à-vis the larger companies. Their technology needs are just as demanding and Lenovo provides them with sophisticated products to win in this growing segment, offering ease of customization, affordability, strong brand value, local service and support.
ThinkCentre Edge 72z:
- Mainstream AIO powered with 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Rapid Boot HDD Accelerator and up to 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory
- Complimented with an ENERGY STAR compliance for superior energy efficiency
- Spill resistant keyboard that can be easily slid under the 20” wide screen
- Easy to carry rubberized handle and built in Standard VESA mount
ThinkCentre Edge 92z:
- AIO equipped with latest 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Fitted with a large 21.5” wide LED 1080p HD display
- Optional 10 Point Multi Touch Screen for Interactive use
- 2GB optional discrete graphics
- Saves up to 70% of the office space and can be fitted anywhere in your workplace
Pricing and Availability
Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 72z and 92z will be available at Think exclusive stores and multi brand outlets, at an attractive price starting from approximately Rs. 27,500/- + tax and Rs. 59,600/- + tax respectively.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $US30 billion personal technology company – and the second largest PC company in the world, serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, see www.lenovo.com.