Lenovo launches ideapad z580 with futuristic design and augmented multimedia features
August 16, 2012, India: Lenovo, India’s no. 1 PC vendor (according to the latest IDC/Asia Pacific Tracker Q2 CY 2012) unveils IdeaPad Z580, with the best-in-class Multimedia and premium features. The colorful IdeaPad Z580 notebook with its 15.6” HD display, a smart AccuType keyboard and Intelligent Touchpad inside, delivers a wide range of multimedia capabilities. They are priced competitively/affordable and the 2nd or 3rd gen Intel Core™ processor ensures top performance.
Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 notebooks are uniquely available in a range of stunning colors: Cherry Red, Graphite Grey and Pearl White, and offer a perfect balance of performance and multimedia feature. It comes with a stylish ‘Crystal ‘3D’ A cover’, wherein, the pattern would look different from different viewing angles. Its touch sensitive hotkeys ensure ease-of-use and looks striking. Powered by 3nd generation Intel Core™i7/i5 processor, the notebooks offers a superior performance. The Intelligent TouchPad supports up to 4 finger touch with easy scroll, zoom and rotate functions, while the One Key Theater III(one-touch audio-visual optimization for clearer, brighter images and richer audio), specialized stereo speakers and Dolby Home Theater, makes it an ideal choice to deliver advanced entertainment experience.
Other exciting features include:
- Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) – Projects the notebook’s content on a big screen wirelessly
- OneKey® Rescue System makes data backup & recovery simple
- VeriFace™ facial recognition technology
- Long battery life for extended use on the move; up to 5hrs
- Thermal Management System regulates the fan-speed assuring optimized temperature and noise control with a De-dusting Mode to boost maintenance
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience 3 for Windows® 7 with RapidBoot ensures 40% faster startup than a typical Windows 7 computer
- BootShield maintains fast boot performance even after installing multiple applications
- Energy Management - protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges
- Free 1 year Inbuilt Accidental Damage Protection - Provides coverage for non-warranted damage incurred under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen
Key Product Specifications:
- Up to 2nd or 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium / Home Basic
- 15.6” LED Backlit HD display (1366x768), 16:9 widescreen
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GT630M 2GB graphics with DirectX® 11
- Up to 8GB DDR3 memory, up to 1TB HDD storage
- Integrated Bluetooth®1 & high-speed 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Integrated DVD reader/writer drive
- USB2.0, USB 3.0 connectors & 5in1 card-reader
- Integrated up to 1.0M (720p HD) webcam
- Dolby Home Theatre V4 audio enhancement & stereo speakers
- HD graphics support & HDMI output
Price: INR XXXX/ onwards
Lenovo also offers a portfolio of award-winning services to support and protect the IdeaPad Z580 saving the customers from unwanted downtime, and unexpected repair costs.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $US30 billion personal technology company – and the second largest PC company in the world, serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, see www.lenovo.com.