Lenovo unveils IdeaCentre A720 - the world’s slimmest All-in-One PC
India, July 24, 2012: Lenovo, India’s no. 1 PC vendor (according to the latest IDC/Asia Pacific Tracker Q1 CY 2012) ) announced the launch of IdeaCentre A720- the world’s slimmest all in-one, in the country, to mark a new era in incredibly thin, light and ultra-responsive computing devices. . Powered by 3rd generation Intel® Core i7 processors, the IdeaCentre A720 offers a thin, frameless display that brings the best in computing and entertainment in a super stylish form.
The sleek 27" Lenovo IdeaCentre® A720 creates a unique multiplayer experience with a 10-finger multi-touch screen that folds down flat for interactive tabletop games, powered by the latest processor and graphics technologies. The IdeaCentre A720 continues Lenovo’s heritage of svelte designs for the AIO by smartly positioning the PC at the base on the unit.
The IdeaCentre A720’s widely adjustable hinge allows the screen to be pulled towards the user and folded back, making touch applications more comfortable over longer periods, in any position. With integrated entertainment features, such as Lenovo High-Sense (720p HD) Webcam and Lenovo IdeaTouch (a suite of touch-optimized applications and games), the IdeaCentre A720 is an ultra stylish and fun addition to the modern home entertainment center.
Key highlights of the Product:
- World’s slimmest 27” All-in-one PC with a frameless display, from just 24.5mm thick
- Latest processor and graphics technology – up to 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® 2GB graphics
- The 27” display on the A720 folds down flat (swivels -5 to 90o ) and comes with 10-finger multi-touch technology, ideal for multiple players to enjoy touch-based tabletop games, together on one device
Key Product Specifications:
- Up to Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium & Win 8 Ready.
- 27” Full HD (1920x1080) frameless 10 Point Multi-touch display, 16:9 widescreen
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M 2GB graphics
- Up to 8GB DDR3 memory, up to 1TB HDD & up to 64GB SSD storage
- Integrated DVD reader/writer or Blu-ray Disc™ drive
- Integrated Bluetooth®1 & 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB2.0, USB3.0 connectors & 6in1 card reader
- Integrated 720p HD webcam
- HDMI in/out for connecting to other high-definition devices
- Integrated stereo speakers supporting Dolby Home Theatre V4 audio enhancement
- Integrated TV tuner
- Lenovo Rescue System makes data backup and recovery simple
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience 3 for Windows® 7 with RapidBoot lets you start 40% faster than a typical Windows 7 computer (available on certified models with Intel® Core™ i3, i5 or i7 processors )
- Lenovo Camera Fun Zone – see yourself on screen and move your hands to interact with these fun games
- Lenovo IdeaTouch – a range of touch-optimized multimedia applications such as a synthesizer and games like Angry Birds
- Lenovo Dynamic Brightness System – protects your eyes by automatically adjusting screen brightness based on ambient light conditions
- Lenovo Eye Distance System – alerts if you are too close to the screen
Price: INR 89,990/- onwards
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $US30 billion personal technology company – and the second largest PC company in the world, serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, see www.lenovo.com.