Lenovo, ‘For Those Who Do’ Short Film
Lenovo Sponsors 2011 Bondi Short Film Festival
- Lenovo is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the 11th Annual Bondi Short Film Festival, which showcases the talent of young, up-and-coming filmmakers. With 100 per cent Australian content, the Bondi Short Film Festival is considered a launch pad for young inspired filmmakers and attracts hundreds of entries from across the nation each year.
- “The Bondi Short Film Festival is an important creative and cultural event for Sydney and Australia, and Lenovo is excited to be able to support the festival and the emerging talent it fosters,” said Sara Palmieri, Senior Marketing Manager, Lenovo Australia and New Zealand.
- “Lenovo focuses on creating products to ignite creativity and accomplishment, and the Bondi Short Film Festival really embodies this brand philosophy,” Palmieri said.
- "We are delighted to have an innovative brand such as Lenovo on board for the 11th Annual Bondi Short Film Festival. It is wonderful to see Lenovo supporting young emerging filmmakers,” said Festival Director, Francis Coady of The Coady Group.
- Lenovo’s sponsorship of the Bondi Short Film Festival follows the launch of ‘The Dream Realisation Project’ in July, the largest brand campaign the company has executed in Australia and New Zealand. The Dream Realisation Project centres on an experiential installation which is currently on display in Sydney Domestic and Auckland International airports. Visit www.domachine.com.au for more information on ‘The Dream Realisation Project’.
- The Bondi Short Film Festival is on 26th November at the Bondi Pavilion. Tickets are now available via moshtix or by calling 1300 438 849.
- For more information on the Bondi Short Film Festival please visit: www.bondishortfilmfestival.com
About LenovoLenovo is a U.S. $21 billion personal technology company serving customers in more than 160 countries, and the world’s third-largest PC vendor. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, the company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centres in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information see http://www.lenovo.com.au