- Can I stream live sports on my android device?
- How do I set up wireless printing from my Android tablet?
- What are the best free Android apps for my tablet?
- What is Android Jelly Bean?
- Which are some great entertainment apps for Android?
- What are some free game apps for android?
- What are some free texting apps for Android?
- Tablet Comparison: what are the different types of tablets?
- What are some productivity apps for Windows 8?
There are several ways to connect your laptop to a TV. In most cases, you’ll be able to connect one of these three connectors directly to your TV: VGA, DVI or HDMI. Additionally, unless you’re using an HDMI connector, you’ll need a 3.5mm audio RCA cable with a mini-jack splitter or a mini-jack connector in order to transmit an audio signal. In most cases you’ll need one of the following adapter/cable combinations.