At Lenovo, our vision is that Lenovo will create personal devices more people are inspired to own, a culture more people aspire to join and an enduring, trusted business that is well respected around the world. This vision guides us in pursuit of our mission to become one of the world's great personal technology companies.
We will accomplish this through:
- Personal Computers: Lead in PCs and be respected for our product innovation and quality.
- Convergence: Lead the industry with an ecosystem of devices, services, applications and content for people to seamlessly connect to people and web content.
- Culture: Become recognised as one of the best, most trusted and most well-respected companies to work for and do business with.
Our culture defines us … it's our DNA. We call it the Lenovo Way and it's the values we share and the business practices we deploy. It's how we address our day-to-day commitments. The Lenovo Way is embodied in the statement: We do what we say and we own what we do.
That culture also drives how we work every day, utilizing what we call the 5 P's:
- We PLAN before we pledge.
- We PERFORM as we promise.
- We PRIORITISE the company first.
- We PRACTICE improving every day.
- We PIONEER new ideas.
Our culture is what has enabled us to consistently raise the bar on delivering break-through innovations, award-winning designs and strong financial performance.
At Lenovo, our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company delivering unparalleled products created and supported by people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. And every day, on every project, we are creating a new language for inclusion and respect for others. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded.