Mission focused: ThinkStation® P300 for government
Designed specifically for the critical needs of state and local government agencies the ThinkStation P300 Solution gives you the power, performance, and reliability you need to deliver without impacting budgets.
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1231V3 processor
- Time saving manageability with Flex Module customization
- Industry standard ISV certifications
- Maximum power and energy efficiency
- Best in class reliability and dependability
Upgrade your most critical tools
With demand for services rising faster than IT spending, agencies must find ways to extend productivity while controlling costs. Read our white paper for a closer look at why workstation upgrades might be the smartest IT investment you can make, supercharging your most important computing tasks while reducing long-term TCO.
- Upgraded performance standards improve productivity
- Newer machines cost less to manage and secure
- Hardware and software innovation yields new opportunities for efficiency
- Higher user satisfaction improves morale
Deliver on-the-go workstation power
The big tasks traditionally assigned to workstation PCs generally require a big PC to do the heavy lifting – but that is all changing. Advances in PC design and manufacturing make it possible to deliver portable workstation power anywhere it’s needed. Read the top 10 reasons to find out how products like the ThinkPad® W540 mobile workstation can transform the way government users work.
- Give important users more flexibility
- Reduce time and distance to value
- Collaborate and create wherever you go
- Improve productivity and user satisfaction
ThinkPad W540: Workstation power,
The ThinkPad W540 combines ISV-certified Intel® processing power and a mobility-optimized form factor built to extend the reach of your most critical computing functions. From design to big data, the ThinkPad W540 brings serious workstation performance to the new everywhere government workplace.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor with onboard NVIDIA® graphics
- Robust storage options including RAID array and OPAL drive support
- Optimized for portability: < 6 lbs; 14.8” x 9.8” x 1.1”
- Government-grade mobile security and manageability
ThinkStation D30: The new standard in performance
Lenovo D series workstations like the powerful ThinkStation D30 set a new baseline in workstation performance. Intel® dual-core processor support and advanced graphic support make the D series the ideal platform for your most important computing needs.
- Discrete NVIDIA® Quadro® and Tesla® graphics
- Up to 512GB of ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory
- 90% power efficiency
- Quiet and cool with minimum acoustics
ThinkStation C30: Optimized for innovation
The ThinkStation C30 delivers no-compromise performance that blends big Intel® dual-processor power and state-of-the-art space and energy efficiency into one high-powered workstation solution that gives you maximum performance and innovation.
- Our smallest dual-processor workstation
- Up to 24GB ECC PC3 1333MHz RDIMM memory
- Up to NVIDIA® Quadro® 6000 graphics
ThinkStation S30: No compromise green power
For greener, more reliable workstation computing, the ThinkStation S30 delivers reliable performance manufactured with planet-friendly materials and ideas that lower your total workstation TCO while giving you big Intel® processor performance.
- 65% recycled plastic construction; 625W/85% to 610W/90% power efficiency
- Up to 256GB ECC memory
- Big connectivity with eight USB ports (four USB 3.0)
- Built for manageability and reliability