ThinkPad T Series Best of the best
Featuring our top-selling T440, our flagship T Series offers top-of-the-line design optimized for long hours of tough government work. Get premium performance and security delivered with up to the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
- Meets MIL-SPEC criteria for durability
- Advanced security including encrypted OPAL SSD drive support
- Intel® Turbo Boost technology and solid-state drives accelerate boot and application times
- Three models to choose from: T440 with exceptional battery life, T440p workhorse, or T440s Ultrabook™
ThinkPad X Series Maximized government mobility
Starting with the new ThinkPad X1 Carbon, the X Series gives users all the ThinkPad performance they need, thanks to ultralight and slim construction, paired with long battery life. For maximum mobility, the reinforced carbon frame and spill-proof keyboard make it tough enough for 24/7 service, without sacrificing the award-winning usability and performance that make the ThinkPad X1 Carbon the right choice for mobile state and local government. See why ThinkPad X1 Carbon took home CES's Best Light Laptop / Ultrabook™ award at CES 2014.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Less than 3 lbs, less than 0.8” thin
- Up to 8.6 hours battery life, 85% recharge in just one hour
- Government-tough design features and maximum security options
- Optional touch technology for power at your fingertips
ThinkPad X240 also makes a great choice for mobile employees looking to extend productivity between battery charges, featuring Ultrabook™ Power Bridge, offering up to ten or more hours without plugging in. The 12.5" ThinkPad X240 Ultrabook™ is the thinnest and lightest ThinkPad laptop we offer, and its durable construction lets agencies rest easy knowing that assets are protected in the field:
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Intel® vPro™ enterprise-level manageability
- MIL-SPEC tested for 8 parameters
Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 0.8 inches at its thickest point, the ThinkPad X240 is ultraportable, without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
ThinkPad L Series Durability and value
For full-sized PC performance that stretches critical IT dollars, ThinkPad L laptops help agencies balance new technology needs with the pressure to control costs and improve information security.
- Up to 4th generation Intel® Core™i7 processor
- Robust peripheral and connectivity support
- Integrated Intel® HD graphics and premium A/V
ThinkPad W Series Mobile workstation powerhouses
From big Intel® processing power to advanced options like OPAL drive support, ThinkPad W products deliver portable, ISV-certified performance for design, GIS, and other compute-intensive applications.
- SSD and DDR3 memory for groundbreaking speed and efficiency
- 16:9 full HD panel with high resolution and NVIDIA® Quadro® FX graphics
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K1100M graphics
ThinkPad Helix Power and flexibility redefined
If Gartner predictions hold true, the average user will be carrying 3.5 devices by 2015 – that’s a lot of IT for agencies to manage. Innovations like the ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook™ provide a smarter way forward, delivering two form factors and infinite possibilities in a single device.
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5 processing power
- Four modes for maximum productivity: Notebook, Tablet, Stand, and Tablet+ (40% increased performance over standalone Intel® Core™ powered tablets)
- Government-grade security: TPM, secure BIOS, FDE, and TAA-compliant
ThinkPad Yoga Anywhere mobile innovation now
The ThinkPad Yoga Ultrabook™ convertible gives you touch and tablet power that doesn't leave full-strength performance and productivity behind. The durable 360° hinge adapts to any task, giving you more ways to create and share important information and ideas on the go.
- Laptop, Tablet, Stand, and Tent Modes
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Innovative OneLink connectivity