ThinkPad® 11e The small-but-mighty multi-function solution
Lenovo understands the evolving niche of libraries in helping to provide the most updated digital resources for families, students, and the community. The durable ThinkPad 11e delivers high-powered performance for multi-purpose computing.
- Powered by the latest quad-core Intel® Celeron® processors
- Access to educational apps with Windows 8.1
- High-definition, scratch-resistant screen
- All-day battery life
- Customization options, like laser etching of library name and logo
Get even more value with our exclusive Library ThinkPad 11e Solution that combines extreme functionality and rugged features with services that protect your investment throughout the product lifecycle.
ThinkPad® Yoga™ Ultrabook™ The ultimate in flexibility
Designed for performance and resilience, the ThinkPad Yoga offers the utmost in flexible use. Four interchangeable work modes create a responsive, mobile, media-enhanced machine that provides opportunities to read, play games, watch movies, and do work.
- Up to 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7-4600U processor
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- 12.5" HD or Full HD touch display
- 500GB (7200RPM) HDD, 180 SSD or 256 SSD; 4GB or 8GB DDR3 memory
- Backlit keyboard with fingerprint reader
ThinkPad T Series Best of the best
Featuring our top-selling ThinkPad T440, our flagship T Series offers top-of-the-line design optimized to handle library projects that require high-powered processing. Get premium performance and security with up to the latest 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor.
- Meets MIL-SPEC criteria for durability
- Advanced security including encrypted OPAL SSD drive support
- Intel® Turbo Boost technology and solid-state drives accelerate boot and application times
- Three models to choose from to address specific demands: ThinkPad T440 notebook, T440p workhorse, or T440s Ultrabook
ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook Laptop, tablet, and everything in between
ThinkPad Helix combines the performance of an Ultrabook with the mobility of a tablet. In addition to 10 hours of battery life, a fluid Windows 8 interface, and all the power you need with up to a 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor, Helix offers the choice of four usage modes to help your patrons and staff work in all areas of the library.
- 3rd generation Intel Core processors
- Supports up to Windows 8 Pro
- Four computing modes: Notebook, Tablet, Stand, Tablet+
- All-day battery life
- Superb connectivity and peripheral support
ThinkCentre® M73 Tiny Packs on the power
Lenovo delivers full-size PC performance within a compact, desktop PC designed for endurance. With an optional mounting kit for ultimate flexibility, the ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Solution is perfect for anywhere, from the reference desk to the back office.
- Up to 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Energy-efficient power supply units
- Optional 802.11n wireless networking
- Government-grade security: TPM, Secure BIOS, and more
- Supports Mosaic Quad Display – allows four displays to function as one
ThinkServer® TS140 Compact and cost-effective
The ThinkServer TS140 is nimble enough to meet the data needs of most libraries. Offering true server reliability, the ThinkServer TS140 is also ENERGY STAR®-certified and impressively quiet; at 26 dB, it’s quieter than the library it’s serving.
- Intel® Xeon® E3 processor
- Remote access capability
- Out-of-the-box web console management
- Engineered for quiet operation, reliability, and easy deployment
ThinkServer® RD340 The high-capacity server for libraries
The ThinkServer RD340 offers maximum durability, flexibility, and efficiency to meet diverse library needs. From virtualization, to cloud computing, to real-time transactions, this powerful server has the performance to handle it all.
- High network reliability
- Supports green initiatives
- Advanced, multi-core processing
- Cost-effective solution for libraries
Lenovo and webNetwork All data, all the time
Lenovo understands libraries’ needs for a cloud solution that is easy to implement, manage, and use – one that leverages existing IT infrastructure and creates a universal desktop with a single password. webNetwork from Stoneware®, a Lenovo company, offers just such a solution.
- Browser-based cloud solution with shared access
- Helps libraries overcome the challenges of digital data management
- Simplifies the user experience
- Provides remote access