Mobile productivity is when people can stay away from their desks. Mobile reliability is when they can stay away from the Help Desk.
Help isn’t just a phone call away — it’s built in.
Lenovo ThinkVantage Technologies are tools that enable users to manage — and, when necessary, fix — the issues that keep them up and running. According to the independent firm Technology Business Research, ThinkVantage Technologies generate hard-dollar savings at every stage in the PC lifecycle.
- Access Connections keeps network and security settings on speed-dial and makes it effortless to stay connected as you move from place to place and system to system.
- Rescue and Recovery helps PCs recover quickly from system crashes even if the primary operating system won’t boot. If users do need help, it lets the IT team deliver remote fixes even if the system is down.
- Hardware Password Manager protects data by centrally controlling BIOS configurations and, well, managing hardware passwords.
- System Update knows your system status, sorts through updates available online, and selects only the ones you need.
- Power Manager puts electricity consumption under intelligent control for lower costs and longer battery life.
It all runs on an 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor that boosts manageability by allowing remote monitoring, diagnosis and repair — even if the operating system is non-responsive or if the PC is outside the firewall. With vPro™, even hardware-assisted security is built in.
And that's only the highlight reel.