A critical infrastructure crossroads
Agencies have mandates to simplify and collaborate around key services and applications. The cloud is a potential solution, but only if government-grade compliance and NIST-ready security aren’t compromised. Federal users are demanding 24/7 access to their tools, and they’re tired of complicated VPNs with constantly changing passwords. IT decision makers want a smarter way forward. See the infographic Where VDI Ends and the Cloud Begins to better understand the right path for your agency.
- Some agencies are looking at VDI to simplify and save money
- VDI results don’t always match VDI expectations
- The world is moving to web services and the cloud
- The cloud can serve more devices with better intelligence
VDI and cloud solutions leadership
Government agencies looking to solve challenges around mobility, modernization, and cost-savings face important choices. Does desktop virtualization best prepare them for shifting user needs and a rising demand for services? Are cloud and web services a better match for the way users want to work and connect? Read Make Smarter Cloud and VDI Decisions to learn more about how Lenovo can help move your agency into the future.
- Better understand Lenovo cloud and VDI solutions
- Learn more about cloud-powered Unified Workspace productivity
- Explore our full range of VDI clients
Smarter decisions start here
As agencies struggle to build a more effective and efficient government workforce, aligning strategic priorities and technology investments isn’t always simple. Our Smarter Infrastructure Decisions video lets our Lenovo and Stoneware experts look at how agency decision makers can meet the challenge for more responsive IT in a way that makes sense today and tomorrow.
- VDI or the cloud – which way are you headed?
- Right-sizing your technology
- Building sustainable solutions
- Empowering secure 24/7 mobility