Built for Better Government on the Go
Reliable and secure mobility is the ideal option for transforming digital government. Agency employees and the new everywhere workplace demand 24/7 access to critical services and systems, and Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch Ultrabook™ inspired by Intel® is ready to deliver. From its ultra-light rugged carbon frame to NIST-compliant security and innovative 10-finger touch support, the X1 Carbon Touch is ready to help you go farther and do more.
Designed for Government Rugged Reliability
The X1 Carbon Touch doesn't trade innovation for dependability. Designed for durability first, the X1 Carbon Touch meets 8 of 9 MIL-SPEC requirements right out of the box. A carbon fiber roll-cage offers rugged, lightweight protection on the go, and innovations like a spill-resistant keyboard that channels liquids around critical components guarantee maximum uptime.
Government Mobile Productivity Redefined
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch Ultrabook™ enables better mobile government with real innovation – with the power of touch. The hypermobile government-grade 14"" laptop is protected by a carbon fiber roll-cage that ensures long lasting durability where it matters most: the real world.
And, the X1 Carbon Touch empowers real mobility without sacrificing performance. From durable MIL-SPEC compliant construction to touch support and superior Windows manageability, the X1 Carbon’s features mean employees can worry less about technology and focus on delivering better digital government that meets the needs of the citizens and businesses they serve.
- Light, thin, built for travel
- Optimized for Windows 8, responsive 10-point finger touch
- Robust connectivity options
- Reduced time to task: Intel® RapidBoot, SSD Drive, RapidCharge (full battery charge in just over thirty minutes)
Government-Grade Compliance, Security, and Manageability
On-the-go productivity isn't good enough for government – your assets and data have to be secure and manageable. The X1 Carbon Touch was engineered for maximum security, and iATP support helps if it gets lost or stolen.
- Fingerprint and SmartCard reader (FIPS 201, FAR 4.13, 39.101 compliant)
- TPM 1.2
- BitLockerAES drive encryption
- Applocker policy-based system protection
- Intel® vPro™ and AMT
- Computrace/Intel® Antitheft support
- EPEAT® Gold, ENERGY STAR, ULE Gold, GREENGUARD RoHS certified
Strengthen your X1 Carbon Touch investment even further with extended Lenovo Services:
- Priority technical support
- Accidental damage protection
- Windows In-Place migration
- Computrace anti-theft/recovery
- Warranty Upgrades (1 to 5 years total duration)
- Keep Your Drive warranty service
- Asset tagging