Global Supplier Diversity
Lenovo is committed to form diverse business relationships around the world. Lenovo will follow the local laws and customs of the countries in which it operates, and it will actively seek to establish close working relationships with diverse businesses in those countries.
US Supplier Diversity
Information and requirements on becoming a Lenovo supplier Choose the commodity that best describes your product and/or service. A contact name, phone number, and e-mail address is provided within each commodity section for questions regarding the process.
Diverse supplier eligibility and contact information
To qualify as a minority supplier, a company must be at least 51 percent owned and controlled by one or more U.S. citizens from any of the following ethnic groups: African American, Hispanic, Native (including Eskimo and Native Hawaiians), and Asian Americans; or is "minority controlled" by 33 percent of its voting stock, board of directors, and management. Women owned businesses must be 51 percent owned, managed, and controlled by U.S. citizens. Gay and lesbian owned businesses who wish to be identified as gay and lesbian owned businesses should contact the program manager below.
People with disabilities must be 51 percent owned, managed, and controlled by disabled or disabled veterans' organizations that employ a substantial number of people with disabilities and must be U.S. citizens.
Lenovo accepts certifications/documentation from the following organizations:
- Minority owned (the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and its regional affiliate councils. The Small Business Administration (SBA) and other federal government agencies, state or local (county, city) government agencies.)
- Women owned (the Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC), the Small Business Administration (SBA), and other federal government agencies.)
- Person with disability (copy of letter from public health department which establishes eligibility for benefits; e.g., parking placards, etc. For organizations that employ people with disabilities, documentation from a federal or state agency.)
- Veteran (copy of business owners DD214, which indicates honorable discharge from the armed services.)
- Disabled veteran (copy of business owners DD214 and letter from Veterans Affairs stating that the business owner has a service-connected disability and was honorably discharged from the armed services.)
- Gay and lesbian owned business (the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) Diversity Development and Procurement Initiative (DDPI).
Lenovo Supplier Diversity Program Manager