Standardizing security processes and solutions to minimize mobile threats
Best practices in IT and mobile security are changing rapidly. This eBook provides insight from top experts to help you identify your risk and minimize the threats you face.
- Risks of insecure mobility to the organization
- The role of the user in mobile security
- Changing the landscape with virtualization
- Building a simpler security process
- Preparing for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies and practice
Determining enterprise readiness to support employee-owned devices
Use of employee-owned devices (EODs) has exploded in the past two years. If your IT department hasn't recently updated its EOD policy, your data and network are at risk.
Use this checklist to help you regain control, by quickly identifying practices and policies you can apply today:
- Foundational Policies, from acceptable use to password management
- Security Tool Support, such as simplified operation and patch management
- Managing EODs, including access, tools and virtualization
- Information Security, with guidance on encryption, the Cloud and collaboration
Mobility Unleashed: The Best of Both Worlds for Laptop and Tablet Users in the Workplace
Today's professionals love the flexibility of a tablet, yet they still require the power and performance of a laptop. This challenge calls for a new approach: convertible devices like the new ThinkPad® Helix Ultrabook™ that combine the best qualities of both. In this eBook, you will answer these questions:
- How are different industries embracing convertibles, and are they right for your organization?
- What are the key features to consider?
- How does the new ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook™ revolutionize mobile computing?
Lenovo’s one-stop workforce mobility security solution
Most IT organizations rely on multi-vendor security solutions that are difficult to integrate, lack emphasis around EOD policies, and fail to provide the end-to-end solution you need. Lenovo’s One Stop Security Solution comparison guide examines eight areas where you can maximize resources, turning your IT department into a model of efficiency and security. You’ll review savings opportunities in such areas as:
- Security tools
- Patch management
- Virtualization options
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel inside, Intel Core, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.