Full-powered multimode education innovation
Building a 21st-century digital learning environment isn’t easy, especially as budgets trend flat or decline. Students and teachers want to stay connected and productive no matter where they go, and it’s up to IT to match those needs with solutions that don’t sacrifice value or manageability in pursuit of innovation.
- Ideal for digital learning and testing
- Multimode productivity for easy, all-day creating and sharing
- Legendary Lenovo® reliability for non-stop student productivity
- Empower rich multimedia ideas and application
Powerful new ways of building and sharing
Integrating technology into teaching, learning, and testing on limited dollars requires choosing technology that will serve you well today and tomorrow. The ThinkPad® Yoga™ Ultrabook™ is the perfect balance of trusted technology and new ideas—serious PC performance you need, future-ready mobility you want.
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Engaging 12.5" Full HD (FHD) IPS display (1920 x 1080)
- Student-ready 10-finger multitouch and digitizer pen support
- Made for classroom and campus mobility: just over 3.5 lbs. and .75” thick
Four modes, unlimited learning
The ThinkPad Yoga Ultrabook flips and folds to give you innovation that matters—not just bells and whistles. Users get four computing modes that help them rise to the challenges of the day. Create and collaborate on the go or get down to serious work on campus or at home. Either way, IT gets a mobility platform that’s easy to secure and manage.
- Tablet Mode for touch-enabled browsing and research
- Laptop Mode for assessments and assignments
- Stand Mode for quick presentation and discussion
- Tent Mode for hands-free small group collaboration
The power of touch today and tomorrow
Students and teachers live in a touch-enabled world, and they want the same capabilities at school. The ThinkPad Yoga Ultrabook makes it possible. As new digital resources are developed to be touch-ready, Windows 8 and its apps are leading the way in creating content that’s more engaging and impactful on learners. Even if you don’t see the important of touch now, investing in it today guarantees it’s there tomorrow when you need it.
- Ready for new touch-powered EDU apps
- Stylus for quick digitization of notes, sketches, and handwriting
- Tough, scratch-free display
- Up to Windows 8.1 Pro
As schools put more and more devices into 24/7 student service, reliability is everything. Device failure starts a clock on costs that can add up fast, from the price of support to the cost of lost productivity. The Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Ultrabook was designed for reliability first, giving you military-grade durability and legendary Lenovo reliability to keep users connected and productive no matter where they go.
- Tough magnesium frame stands up to all-day use
- Scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® glass display
- Spill-resistant keyboard for those inevitable accidents at school or home
- Active Protection System™ locks hard drives and safeguards data during falls
Plug and play integration
The ThinkPad Yoga Ultrabook gives you big mobility and extensive peripheral and ports support that lets you quickly connect with important accessories and multimedia resources. From superior touch innovation to a whole universe of traditional and new Windows® apps, the Yoga ThinkPad Ultrabook how you learn, share, and teach.
- Two USB 3.0 and 4-in-1 card reader for quick connectivity with peripherals
- Stereo audio in/out and Mini HDMI for engaging classroom multimedia
- Optional OneLink dock cuts desktop clutter with one cord for display and power
- Support for traditional and new Windows apps