Rewriting the rules for student computing
Lenovo leads the industry in products built specifically to meet the challenges of teaching and learning in the digital age. The ThinkPad 11e was designed to drive stronger student outcomes while helping teachers and administrators find more modern, efficient ways to educate, engage, and collaborate. From military-grade durability to unique classroom management tools, the ThinkPad 11e was built for education from the ground up.
- Intel® Celeron® quad-core processor for faster teaching and learning
- Ruggedized hinges, ports, keyboard, and display for greater classroom uptime
- Available in laptop and convertible Yoga™ modes to meet any learning style
- On-cover LED activity monitor allows teachers to ensure that students are on task
More learning, less maintenance
Built for the challenges of the digital district, Lenovo devices deliver rugged reliability and anywhere education-built productivity. The ThinkPad 11e Chromebook extends classroom productivity and manageability even further, with its cloud-based OS providing quick and easy access to hundreds of educational tools and resources. Students get state-of-the-art computing without sacrificing IT manageability or classroom control. Learn more about how Chrome OS supercharges the ThinkPad 11e:
- Cloud-based OS for 24/7 access to resources and data
- Classroom management tools to help keep students focused and productive
- Stress-free support with instant OS and application updates
- Intuitive interface and applications
Four modes, unlimited learning possibilities
Technology-focused teaching and learning strategies like 1:1 computing focus on carefully matching student strengths and skills with the right curriculum resources and support. Ultimately, this approach requires flexibility and innovation – two great reasons to choose the ThinkPad Yoga™ Ultrabook™. Students and teachers get better mobile productivity powered by four distinct computing modes.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Four modes: Laptop, Tablet, Tent, and Stand
- Made for classroom and campus mobility: just over 3.5 lb. and .75” thick
- Ideal for digital learning and assessment
Making IT work in and out of the classroom takes tools specially designed for the challenges of digital education and assessment. The Lenovo ThinkPad X131e Chromebook brings learning-focused innovation to life in powerful new ways, simplifying student access to resources while giving teachers and administrators easier control over curriculum, collaboration, and assessment.
- Instant access to new world of Google apps and resources
- Cloud-based OS for worry-free backup and recovery
- Perfect for 24/7 student mobility
- Simplified IT: instantly app and OS updates, easy user control
Designed especially for education challenges
The growing popularity of 1:1 computing is challenged by overstretched IT budget dollars and new priorities around digital instruction and assessment. Districts and schools want more mobility, but it has to be cost-effective and built to last. The ThinkPad X131e is our pioneering education-built product, bringing state-of-the-art tools that engage students while making IT’s life easier as well, and high-end performance backed by simple manageability and legendary Lenovo reliability.
- Purpose-built for digital districts and classrooms
- Intel Core i3 processor for faster learning and assessments
- Windows® or Chrome OS for maximum educational flexibility
- Student-ready rugged design and components
Whether it's student computing aimed at collaboration and creation or critical back-end learning measurement and management tasks, the ThinkPad L Series delivers student/teacher mobility that doesn’t sacrifice productivity or value. Powered by Intel processors with full-strength storage, memory, and video infrastructure, the ThinkPad L Series was designed to multiply your mobility while you spend fewer dollars.
- Education-ready durability and reliability
- Lightweight construction, long battery life for anywhere learning
- VoIP-ready large, crisp displays and premium audiovisuals for student collaboration
- Easy integration and robust port support
Education tablet computing redefined
The ThinkPad 10 is bringing productivity and manageability into the classroom to both teachers and IT. Students can tackle assignments with the ThinkPad 10 which combines fantastic tablet mobility and the Intel and Windows tools, applications, and resources everybody needs to get more done in more places. Add Lenovo accessories to drive four distinct computing modes.
- Intel® Atom™ quad-core processor
- Crisp, 10.1” WUXGA (1920x1200) display
- 4GB RAM, 64GB, and 128GB
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Laptop, Tent, Stand, and Tablet Modes
2-in-1 flexibility for unlimited possibilities
Students and teachers want tablet computing that supplements, not replaces, their trusted laptops. The ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook brings revolutionary convertible flexibility to students, teachers, and administrators. A rugged, unique rip-and-flip design lets you quickly move from mode to mode to meet the many challenges of the day. You get all this freedom without sacrificing performance, with Intel processor power and serious productivity infrastructure.
- Powerful new Intel Core M vPro™ processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM, ultrafast 128GB SSD
- Dazzling 11.6” Full HD (1920x1800) display for engaging multimedia
- Touch-enabled for digitizer and ten-finger touch for hands-on studying and creating