Reboot tablet computing
Students, educators, and administrators want touch devices. It’s up to IT to meet those demands without compromising performance or manageability. Budgets matter, too, so your tools should be backed by robust real-world reliability. The ThinkPad® 10 unites performance and portability, giving users the power they need for any learning or teaching task the day brings.
- Intel® Atom™ quad-core processor
- Crisp, 10.1” WUXGA (1920x1200) display
- 4GB RAM, 68GB, and 128GB
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Easy portability in class and across campus: 1.3 lbs, .35” thin
The new face of student mobility
ThinkPad 10 brings powerful new creativity and collaboration possibilities to learning everywhere. From classroom to across campus to around the world, the ThinkPad 10 is ready to modernize how you build and deliver smarter, tech-driven learning to more students in more places. Maximum flexibility and education-ready performance, all backed by legendary Lenovo® reliability.
- Pair with accessories for four unique computing modes
- Feature-packed and easy to use
- Superior warranty and support services
- The power and potential of touch
Four modes, unlimited ideas
Combine the ThinkPad 10 with Lenovo accessories for maximum tablet innovation and extensibility. Instantly transform the ThinkPad 10 into a full-powered laptop or desktop solution that’s ready for critical teaching, learning, and assessment tasks. You get Intel power and Windows® productivity in any configuration for worry-free computing innovation that matters.
- Fold into Stand Mode with optional touch case to share presentations or small group collaboration
- Complete big assignments on the go in Laptop Mode using the optional Ultrabook™ keyboard
- Browse, collaborate, and create in Tablet Mode with 10-finger touch and digitizer pen support
- Use the ThinkPad Tablet Dock to switch into Desktop Mode for labs and libraries
Better choices, bigger ideas
Giving users what they want sometimes means compromising manageability or interoperability, which can quickly add to a more complex IT environment that increases technology TCO. The ThinkPad 10 gives users and IT a smarter way forward, combining intuitive touch technology that resonates with users while also giving IT predictable performance and easy manageability—plug and play computing power that the competition just can’t match.
- Easily shared between multiple users
- More robust port support
- Full Windows compatibility
- Unbeatable durability
Optimized for modern learners
Most tablet devices simply aren’t ready for the challenges of 24/7 learning. Whether they’re at a desk or sitting at a kitchen table, students need technology optimized for collaboration and digital learning. This means superior rich-media support and tools to get and stay connected.
- Wi-Fi, 3G/4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Near Field Communications (NFC) optional
- 2MP webcam, 8MP rear flash camera, integrated stereo audio and microphones
- Micro HDMI, USB 2.0, and Micro SD
Unmatched EDU durability
From young learners to student commuters, the challenges of daily computing can quickly add up. From normal wear and tear to the occasional cracked displays, only real durability can safely protect your investment and keep your students learning and productive. Lenovo designs products with reliability in mind, relentlessly looking for new ways to make devices you can trust.
- Tough ThinkPad construction
- Scratch-resistant display
- Accidental Damage Protection for real-world hazards
- Optional rugged cover
The future of touch, ready today
As more and more content and application providers develop for touch, an already large world of resources will get even larger. Even if you don’t currently rely on touch computing, the future is being written. Investing in touch now guarantees your technology is prepared, no matter what tomorrow brings.
- 10-finger touch and digitizer pen support
- Touch-ready Windows 8.1 apps and tools
- Scratch-resistant touch display
- Optional keyboard and camera-ready cover