IT best practices for going mobile in K-12 education
IT leaders planning mobility initiatives have both infrastructural and educational factors to consider. This guide explores the key obstacles that must be overcome on your way to successful mobile adoption by students, teachers, and administrators.
- Finding budget
- Planning infrastructure
- Real-world case study: 1:1 learning
- Adapting curriculum for mobile learning
Step-by-step: building the case for mobility
Mobile technologies have driven impressive gains in educational outcomes by enabling anywhere, anytime learning. Drawing on expert insight, this planning guide helps you build a business case for mobility in your educational environment.
In this IT planning guide, you’ll learn:
- How to identify key mobility challenges and opportunities
- Key considerations in measuring mobility ROI
- Real-world case study: improving writing and math achievement through mobile instruction
Building a future-ready learning infrastructure
As schools look for ways to drive better learning outcomes through technology, many districts are wondering how to build an infrastructure that supports mobility and all its benefits without compromising manageability or supporting budgets. This white paper looks at how one district is preparing for the future with great ideas, including the ThinkPad® X131e.
- Building consensus and leadership
- The importance of digital citizenship
- Evaluating your hardware options