Reliable computing devices from Lenovo are key to 1:1 computing success
Administrators, faculty, researchers and students need computers they can rely on day after day. Outstanding functionality and rock-solid reliability and durability are at the heart of every Lenovo device, whether it’s a tablet PC, laptop or desktop computer.
Lenovo’s Think devices feature military-spec toughness that can endure the inevitable drops, bangs and spills — ensuring always-on reliability and lower repair and replacement costs for your institution. No wonder hundreds of higher-education institutions worldwide rely on Lenovo.
Tablets and Laptops
Lenovo ThinkPad tablet PCs and laptops offer students a truly embedded 1:1 learning experience: The devices enable individualized learning that’s not confined to the classroom or even the school day. Our tablets and laptops are portable, reliable and tough enough to handle constant use. They also offer superb functionality and long-lasting batteries that let students go unplugged for hours.
- Extreme mobility with weights starting under 3 pounds
- Up to all-day computing with fantastic battery life
- Spill-resistant, full-sized keyboard
- Rock-solid durability with construction that passes eight rugged military-spec tests
- Advanced security options, including Computrace data protection, self-encrypting drives and fingerprint readers.
Chromebooks, such as the X131e Chromebook, are designed for Education providing students, teachers and administrators a simple solution for fast, dependable and easy-to-manage computing in the classroom. Chromebooks provide students with access to the web's vast education and collaboration resources. For the administrators, Chromebooks offer centralized device management and a low total cost of ownership. And for teachers, Chromebooks improving teaching and learning by eliminating the distraction of technology challenges such as booting in less than 5 seconds and resumes instantly for immediate learning.
Desktops and All-In-Ones
- Traditional desktop towers provide ultimate performance.
- Small form factor (SFF) desktops fit into tight spaces.
- Ultra-small form factor (USFF) Tiny desktops fit in your hand — ideal for space-constrained classrooms. Thick- and thin-client ready, Tiny can support up to 4 displays in mosaic mode.
- All-in-one PCs combine the traditional desktop and monitor into one sleek, space-saving unit.