Maximize learning, minimize mistakes with Lenovo’s managed deployment services
Educational budgets are shrinking, meaning your school is doing more with less. A strong 1:1 program can help you gain cost-saving operational efficiencies while improving learning outcomes, but you don’t have room for rollout errors. Even minor mistakes in deploying your school’s fleet of PCs can have a major impact on how well your 1:1 program runs — and how much it costs.
By using Lenovo’s Managed Deployment Services, you can save money, time and frustration and stay focused on your school’s No. 1 goal: helping students excel.
- Project Management can help you develop your school’s image from the ground up, incorporating advanced tools so that students, teachers and administrators need only turn on their new PCs, enter user IDs, and access an image configured for them. As needs and requirements change, you can modify core images and automatically distribute changes to previously deployed PCs.
- Factory Configuration Services ensure quality and stability, let you simplify customization and upgrades and eliminate inconsistencies that are hard to support. These fast, effective services have simplified more than 8 million PC deployments.
- Asset Tracking Services help you make sure your school’s new PCs are where they need to be, when they need to be.
- Staging and Logistics: Coordinates access for daily deployments and assigns technicians to end-user deployments.
- Asset Reporting: Captures the details and gives you online access to reports on the movement of your assets.
- On-Site Deployment gives you the extra help you need on deployment day, putting Lenovo technicians on site to deliver the last-mile services your school needs.
- Installation:Technicians connect, boot and provide support. If your school needs on-site image installation, Lenovo’s rigorous processes ensure excellent results.
- Migration: For the absolute minimum downtime, technicians will perform data/personality migration from the old system to the new system.
- Post-Migration Support:First-day services provide short-duration help desk support for deployment-related calls.
- De-Installation: We disconnect and remove old devices from your classrooms and offices, putting the machines in quarantine for you to dispose of later or maximizing your value through our Asset Recovery Services.