Two devices, five modes, one big idea
Users want tablet technology for the flexibility and mobility it delivers – but they still want reliable laptop PC performance to be there when it’s time to work. The Lenovo® ThinkPad® Helix Ultrabook™ gives students, teachers, and staff more ways to create, communicate, and collaborate on the go.
- Tablet, Laptop, Desktop, Stand, and Tent Modes for all-day school flexibility
- Easy Windows student and teacher productivity
- Strong VoIP and multimedia support
- Lightweight for easy 1:1 computing portability
Better tools for modern mobile learning
Students and teachers are both ready to turn new technology and tools into innovation that matters. The ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook brings future-ready productivity and performance to any task the day brings. Whether in class, at home, or halfway around the world, five modes equal unlimited possibilities.
- Complete assignments and reports in Laptop Mode
- Collect data on the go in Tablet Mode
- Switch into Desktop Mode for full PC experience anywhere on or off campus
- Share with hands-free VoIP collaboration in Stand Mode
- Collaborate in small groups in Tent Mode
ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook innovation up close
A lot of new ideas and improvements went into the ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook, based on feedback from real users working every day to solve real challenges. These innovations make the ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook the ultimate platform for boosting performance through real mobility.
- Up to 8GB RAM, ultrafast 128GB SSD for faster teaching and learning
- Bright, engaging 11.6” HD IPS display for easy collaboration
- Extensive port selection and support for key learning peripherals
- Touch-enabled for digitizer and ten-finger touch for hands-on studying and creating