Intel® Education Software - Makes Learning Come Alive
Intel® Education Software helps students foster 21st century skills, such as communication, collaboration, problem solving, critical thinking, and digital literacy. It empowers educators to change the learning experience and efficiently manage their classroom. It supports IT by protecting students, securing data, and managing infrastructures.
Intel® Education Software applications include:
- Kno Textbooks, an interactive e-Reader designed specifically for education provides powerful navigation tools, annotation tools, course management, and the ability to search and reference information.
- Lab Camera, a camera-based science exploration application which provides a cost-effective way to complement STEM curriculum.
- SPARKvue, a data analysis application that collects data from internal and external sensors to study science and math concepts.
- Media Camera, a multi-media application that enables students to capture and edit pictures and video for project-based learning outcomes.
- ArtRage, a painting and drawing application that enables students to create digital artwork.
- Classroom Management, a collaborative classroom-learning solution used to deliver lesson content and receive student work, administer assessments safely and securely, and eliminate online distractions.
- McAfee® AntiVirus Plus (and McAfee® Mobile Security) provides web, email and malware protection.