Reliable computing devices from Lenovo are key to 1:1 computing success
PCs are the centerpiece of individualized learning in the 1:1 classroom, and students and teachers need computers they can rely on every day of the school year. Outstanding functionality and rock-solid reliability and durability are at the heart of every Lenovo device, whether it’s a tablet, laptop, netbook or desktop PC.
Lenovo’s Think devices feature military-spec toughness that can endure the drops, bangs and spills that are an inevitable part of any school day — ensuring always-on reliability and lower repair and replacement costs for your school. No wonder more than 4 million students worldwide are using Lenovo computers.
Tablets and Laptops
Lenovo ThinkPad tablet PCs and laptops offer students a truly embedded 1:1 learning experience: The devices enable individualized learning that’s not confined to the classroom or even the school day. Our tablets and laptops are portable, reliable and tough enough to handle constant use. They also offer superb functionality and long-lasting batteries that let students go unplugged for hours.
- Extreme mobility with weights starting under 3 pounds
- Up to all-day computing with fantastic battery life
- Spill-resistant, full-sized keyboard
- Rock-solid durability with construction that passes eight rugged military-spec tests
- Advanced security options, including Computrace data protection, self-encrypting drives and fingerprint readers.
- 10.1" LED 16:9 widescreen, which has touch screen functionality in the mini tablet
- Starting weight of 2.75 lbs. and 1-inch thickness; mini tablets start at 3 lbs. and 1.5-inch thickness
Desktops and All-In-Ones
- Traditional desktop towers provide ultimate performance.
- Small form factor (SFF) desktops fit into tight spaces.
- Ultra-small form factor (USFF) desktops fit in your hand — ideal for space-constrained classrooms.
- All-in-one PCs combine the traditional desktop and monitor into one sleek, space-saving unit.