Lower your school’s costs and simplify IT tasks with Lenovo custom imaging
Building a PC’s image — loading all the software and configurations that govern how the computer operates and connects to a set of applications — takes significant time and effort. A well-executed imaging strategy will help schools manage costs and create consistent computing environments for students, teachers and administrators. Yet time devoted to imaging can distract a school’s limited IT staff from their No. 1 goal: using technology to help students excel.
That’s why many schools are turning to Lenovo for help. Our studies show that, over the lifetime of a fleet of PCs, Lenovo Custom Imaging not only has saved valuable time for our customers, it also has saved them an average of $179 per device.
With Lenovo Imaging Services, PCs are Ready on Arrival
Lenovo uses its expertise in imaging to consistently deliver fully loaded PCs to schools on time and under budget.
Choose our Standard Imaging Services if your school:
- Wants a preloaded image customized with a single language, operating system and the software applications your school uses.
- Has created a custom imaging platform and wants Lenovo’s imaging specialists to test and validate it.
- Needs to update the operating system, applications or drivers on an existing image.
- Wants to add another language to your image.
- Plans to migrate your custom image or software images to a new hardware platform.
- Needs integrated testing of servers, client systems, mobile devices and options or any non-Lenovo components.
Choose our ImageUltra Builder Services if your school:
- Has difficulty managing operating system transitions.
- Uses several languages on its image.
- Manages a constantly changing mix of hardware platforms.
- Needs many standard or customized applications beyond the core image.
- Wants the latest PC technology functionality.
- Has created a custom ImageUltra image and wants Lenovo’s imaging specialists to test and validate it.
- Needs Lenovo to migrate or modify an existing ImageUltra image into your ImageUltra Builder solution.